NVR freezes when I plug in Ethernet

Reaction score
So,

before I start I think I know the answer, and probably the solution, but not the proper or best way to achieve the solution.

I have a SANNCE Wireless 8ch1080P NVR, it came with 4 paired 960p cameras, a few weeks back then last week I added a PTZ WiFi ip camera and then a 1080P IP camera. Everything was fine, well I figured why stop now, I purchased 2 more to bring me to 8. But when I enable the 8th camera (1080P PTZ) it freezes and reboots and gets stuckon logo page, I unplug and reboot, all of original paired comes on screen the rest are IPC disconnect. I’m thinking it is because of bandwidth as NVR says 70m incoming bandwidth, i think it’s quite obvious, but every time I access NVR IP and change any stream/sub stream options on channel, it defaults right back to current setting as soon as I click off tab, I read about the only having so many cameras running at 1080p, they are all at 15 FPS and sub streams are all QIF, I change change anything other than resolutions.Do I have to access every camera individually? What’s the fix to get these cameras going. Any tips? HELP!

Attachments

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi @Breakrellom

Q: "I added one more straw to the pile and broke the camel's back, what do I do now... "
A: Get a new camel.

In general:
1) Affordable kits have lower powered ( in terms of processing capabilities ) compared to pricier kits.
2) WiFi is not well liked by members here for good reasons. One is reliability, another reason is WiFi bandwidth limits.

If possible go wired.

With the current kit you have, you probably need to reduce "redlining" - either the recording limits or wifi limits may cause issues. Try 1 fps on each and see if that makes a difference. IF so you have an idea of what to try. If that does not work, then remove one camera, if that doesn't work.. perhaps it is one camera that is causing the issue.. remove the all the new cameras and try adding one camera at a time.

Reaction score
Well, I deleted all the channels off my system, And only added the new PTZ and it freezes, so I don’t think it’s a bandwidth issue after all.