Openthings.io - I was a jerk to them

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here are some links to threads where folks here have used these devices:

Rjdnfnfn

n3wb
Reaction score
Okay good, then I don't need to keep a screenshot then.

If you think me holding your actions accountable on my own site is a threat, then that sounds like you are a control freak and cannot stand critisim. Again, traits that eventually lead to poor business success.

If you post my IP and I suffer any kind of loss of internet service, that would make you a "ringleader" wouldn't it? If anything you are the one making illicit threats, by threatening to open the door for harrassment and cyber attacks. I haven't made any such threats, and I suggest you research the legal definition of what "demamation" is. I have not posted any false statements about anyone here. Including you.

Good luck with your endeavors.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay good, then I don't need to keep a screenshot then.

If you think me holding your actions accountable on my own site is a threat, then that sounds like you are a control freak and cannot stand critisim. Again, traits that eventually lead to poor business success.

If you post my IP and I suffer any kind of loss of internet service, that would make you a "ringleader" wouldn't it? If anything you are the one making illicit threats, by threatening to open the door for harrassment and cyber attacks. I haven't made any such threats, and I suggest you research the legal definition of what "demamation" is. I have not posted any false statements about anyone here. Including you.

Good luck with your endeavors.
Now walk away.... And make sure your dick isn't crushed.... I'm now going to slam the door on your way out. If I had a nickel for every internet lawyer who made a threat like yours I could end the world hunger.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Wonder what this zoomer kid did to get kicked out of his moms basement and shoved into her garage? If he actually got a job, he could afford to buy a garage door clicker at Lowes instead of trying to get a free app on his phone to open moms garage door.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Wonder what this zoomer kid did to get kicked out of his moms basement and shoved into her garage? If he actually got a job, he could afford to buy a garage door clicker at Lowes instead of trying to get a free app on his phone to open moms garage door.
The OP is a raging lunatic but to be fair this product is designed to provide remote access to the garage door opener using an open source device. Hopefully this attempt to by the OP to trash OpenGarage brings the developer more business.