Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What the fuQ is wrong with @dudemaar ma that he needs to feed us Next News Network garbage "news?"
With its flashy graphics and slick-haired anchor, the Next News Network has the appearances of a credible news channel. But behind the facade is a dubious operation that recycles stories harvested from far-right publications, fake news sites and Russian media outlets. The channel is run by anchor Gary Franchi, once a leading proponent of a conspiracy that claimed the US government was creating concentration camps for its citizens. It was the Next News Network that broadcast the fabricated claims about Bill Clinton raping a teenager, although Franchi insists he is not a fake news producer. (He tells me he prefers to see his channel as “commentating on conservative news and opinion”.
Go ahead; bring it @dudemaar. I got a whole lot more for you.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Only interested in the animation shown as a soundbite in this video; how Antibodies would bind to the SARS-CoV2 virus and immune cells come in to aid and engulf the virus, you can achieve this two ways ways a). via a strong immune system, folks taking meet their RDA (sufficient Vitamin A, C, D, E, and Zinc) and are considered healthy; note: just because you go to the gym doesn't mean you're healthy b). for people with a weak immune (immuno-compromised) system, vaccines to aid in the immunity build-up. Its a business both ways, see how medical doctors are treated these days. If you have an underlying medical condition, its very tough to say.

From MSN(browser)BC,

Will you trust every gorgeous reporter? Here's a sizzling report :p

Medical Doctors are feeling the heat,

Last edited:

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
We should start a dating subforum on here.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I guess we know what Andy's been up to lately :lol:
Whoever says they're not on the same boat is in denial :p
What do we do when there's a pandemic. We Google Search :D

Those ads popping up are based off your Google search history.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Let's not forget 60,000 million Americans were infected of H1N1 in 2009

A complete shutdown is not sustainable. The Trillions we just printed and put ourselves as a country further in debt with, can't last much longer forever. And printing more will only make the dollar weaker. And Democrats know this.

But I know their plan. I just spent the past 3 days watching mainly only CNN and MSNBC, pre-recording and watching, listening mostly, to the main shows.

You watch, most will keep saying "we can't lose one life" and they will ACT with much empathy as if there is no choice but to keep things locked down because of that "one life". They will keep showing any and all suffering with a slant that it is all Trumps fault. The fake news will tell its viewers lies, but they will eat it up like the little sheep they are.

They know that Trump wants and Must get the economy going again ASAP. It is imperative regardless of your political affiliation. There is no possible way on earth to avoid deaths with this virus in a free society,that does not physically lock it citizens inside there homes and use similar draconian measures as the CCP did. And Democrats, deep down inside, know this.

So Democrats will play the "empathy card" and any plan to get back to work and safely open things up will be met with "It's his fault" and finger pointing, because again there will be deaths, and it is also possible that there might be mass flare-ups to some degree. They will provide few if any real and solid plans to get back on track. They might also engage in a push of investigations into everything leading up the currently moment as it progresses. Again with little ideas and real leadership to get our economy going again and get our people back out into society.

Another issue is Fauci is still not giving a plan or any ideas at all on how to get back to work, he just keeps saying we need to lock down. He will say "in some ways we might be able to loosen restrictions". But that is completely lame. Also We need an expert that not only can see the health issue and explain that there will be unavoidable deaths in conjunction with providing some solid ideas on how to get back to work. Someone in his position that starts putting out solid ideas and a plan of action that leads us out of lockdown.

Last edited:

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, Trump claims his authority is total and he is calling the shots, apparently superceding Governors in his version of reality as well as the constitution, but a Sharpie will fix that. He will own whatever choices he imposes.

Of course a lot of Governors will ignore him.

Fauci is a doctor and will advocate for whatever will save the most lives. That's his job. Trump has economics advisors who will advocate for what is best for the short term economy (election focus, mostly). That's their job.

Trump is in the unenviable position where he has to listen to all of the medical and economic advisors and pick a path.

I will shock you all: I applaud Trump for going along with the shutdown initially and extending it as long as he has. His about face on "packed churches for Easter" was from my perspective a rare glimpse of rationality from him.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
I have never heard of Next News, kind of like Infowars, Just when I thought I have heard it all. One world Government stuff, Not sure if I buy all of it but I can tell you there are a lot of people who do in fact believe in a Utopian World Vision. Does Make you think.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The more money we print the higher our taxes will have to be going forward, to pay it off.
I have never heard of Next News, kind of like Infowars, Just when I thought I have heard it all. One world Government stuff, Not sure if I buy all of it but I can tell you there are a lot of people who do in fact believe in a Utopian World Vision. Does Make you think.
I agree. Also Dr. Shiva I do believe has some ideas that are worth considering, but he appears to have his own agenda.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

A good NYT article without falsely accusing Trump for it? Maybe Trump's exposing them is actually helping.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The more money we print the higher our taxes will have to be going forward, to pay it off.

I agree. Also Dr. Shiva I do believe has some ideas that are worth considering, but he appears to have his own agenda.
True, everybody has their own agenda, that’s part of life, lol

Though they say spiritually we should be selfless, but then how do we generate income to sustain ourselves. That’s where the reality kicks in

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Another issue is Fauci is still not giving a plan or any ideas at all on how to get back to work, he just keeps saying we need to lock down. He will say "in some ways we might be able to loosen restrictions". But that is completely lame. Also We need an expert that not only can see the health issue and explain that there will be unavoidable deaths in conjunction with providing some solid ideas on how to get back to work. Someone in his position that starts putting out solid ideas and a plan of action that leads us out of lockdown.
Re: "lockdown" / restrictions.
We allowed too many virus carriers into the USA, and thus some sort of "lockdown" is what needs to be done at this time.

There's a LOT of information on how to deal with this situation. Just need to dig more into some substantive resources than your typical nightly news channels.

Good examples to have managed this would have been to follow the model from South Korea and Taiwan. Still a lot of lessons to learn from them, and once we squash the "bloom" we can try what they are doing.

I'm certain Fauci, Trump, and others are exposed to numerous quality solutions. At this point there is going to be a lot of pain, no easy way out.

Bottom line:
They really do not want to tell the public that.

( you can look at PRC China and see the current state of affairs .. cinemas closed, less restaurant business, less people going shopping, challenging keeping the virus from reblooming, shutting down much of international travel, .. a few things doing better, selling cars so people can skip the public transport... PRC is attempting to re-open fully, but not yet able to .. )

also note the global supply chain is completely FUBAR right now... some estimate it would take a couple years to recover..

update:
With more attention to reducing infections with Social Distancing, Sanitation, Hand Washing, Masks4all, testing, and contact tracing we should be able to manage this and get the economy limping along.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
"People want to go back to work." - President Trump :headbang:

"Mr. President, do we have a choice? People need to put food on the table. Some People are tapping into their 401K. You know we still love you, right?" :lol:

1586886670083.png

To Governor Cuomo - I still can't complete my unemployment application! :banghead:

1586886930865.png

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
From Australia... I love one of the comments on this news article ("when you self-isolate so well, they need to use helicopters to find you")...

a.jpg

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Re: "lockdown" / restrictions.
We allowed too many virus carriers into the USA, and thus some sort of "lockdown" is what needs to be done at this time.
You statement here could be construed as we dropped the ball by saying "allowed". We need to stop the blame game. This virus is so infectious that the whole world is dealing with it in a very short span of time.

I think a better analogy is that it just got into America because mostly the high infections in Europe that we were not aware of because this virus is so extremely infectious. No one really knew about this virus and how infectious it was. Look at all the experts comments even into late February when also Pelosi was saying "Come to Chinatown in SF".

You would not say that the tribes in the Amazon Rainforest allowed themselves to get infected would you?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Just came from the doctor's office, driving by, I noticed a long line traversing around the perimeter of a Trader Joe's parking lot. Absolutely appalled. Are American consumers that brainwashed? I can understand why there are lines outside of the store (thanks to social distancing), but a line that is almost a quarter mile long?! WTF?! What is at Trader Joe's that you can't find at other local grocery stores? This really feels like a publicity stunt or propaganda only fueling the fear among the American population. Other food markets around are still well-stocked (and stocking far better and fresher produce by the way) and are not too crowded. Why does it seem like everybody has to go to the grocery store in the afternoon? Are people simply lazy or are they having fun all night long? Can't they go during different times of the day? Are they overly worried of a zombie apocalypse? This is absolutely immature. There is way too much idiocy around us. Why can't stores simply incorporate a sign-up sheet? And if you miss your time slot its because you snooze, you loose. The government and WHO got us all good. Now they know that it is possible to control the destiny of the human population :eek:

1586895700988.png

Last edited: