Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"...prompt doctors, and Lysol, to warn against injecting disinfectants..."
I've often thought that "some people should be allowed to own computers."

Lately I've been thinking "some people shouldn't be allowed to live."

And the beat goes on...la dee dah dee dee.

popcorn.gif

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, the rest of us know the dangers of watching the fake news. Surprised to see people continue to fall for it.
Not fake news at all. He actually said these things about light and disinfectant.

Watch the fun from the Covidiot-in-chief. This isn't something fake:

"After [Bill] Bryan talked about experiments in which, he said, disinfectants like bleach and isopropyl alcohol quickly killed the virus, Trump mused about whether disinfectants could be used to treat the virus in humans -- asking whether there is "a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning." "

For any other politician in living memory, pursuing such a dubious idea would be a gaffe of career-limiting proportions. For Trump, it's just "Thursday."

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Not fake news at all. He actually said these things about light and disinfectant.
He said "things"...and that's exactly how the fake news goes about reporting and it creates problems for the mindless sheeple. The problem is that the sheeple cannot think.

"The Arizona woman who said she and her husband drank fish-tank cleaner to ward off coronavirus has donated heavily to Democrats and acknowledges she's not a President Trump supporter -- despite news reports that she ingested the dangerous drug because she trusted what she thought was the president's advice.

The 61-year-old woman, whose first name is Wanda but has asked for her full identity to be withheld, survived the ordeal. Her 68-year-old husband, Gary, did not. Wanda has said that she and her husband each took a "teaspoon" of the fish-tank cleaner; medical toxicology results and a police investigation were pending.

"I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, 'Hey, isn't that the stuff they're talking about on TV?'" Wanda told NBC News, referring to the chloroquine phosphate in her fish-tank cleaner."

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
How many CNN viewers know that Chris Cuomo faked his return from his Covid-19 basement?

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
He said "things"...and that's exactly how the fake news goes about reporting and it creates problems for the mindless sheeple. The problem is that the sheeple cannot think.

"The Arizona woman who said she and her husband drank fish-tank cleaner to ward off coronavirus has donated heavily to Democrats and acknowledges she's not a President Trump supporter -- despite news reports that she ingested the dangerous drug because she trusted what she thought was the president's advice.

The 61-year-old woman, whose first name is Wanda but has asked for her full identity to be withheld, survived the ordeal. Her 68-year-old husband, Gary, did not. Wanda has said that she and her husband each took a "teaspoon" of the fish-tank cleaner; medical toxicology results and a police investigation were pending.

"I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, 'Hey, isn't that the stuff they're talking about on TV?'" Wanda told NBC News, referring to the chloroquine phosphate in her fish-tank cleaner."
Let's focus on light and disinfectant. He said those things. He suggested these be looked at seriously.

Trump supporters take him seriously, not literally and cut him slack for his idiotic ramblings.

The rest of the world takes him literally because he's the friggin' PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Most of us have not taken him seriously, hence losing the election in 2016.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Let's focus on light and disinfectant. He said those things. He suggested these be looked at seriously.

Trump supporters take him seriously, not literally and cut him slack for his idiotic ramblings.

The rest of the world takes him literally because he's the friggin' PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Most of us have not taken him seriously, hence losing the election in 2016.
He said what "things"...specifically? He used the word "light" and "disinfectant" in a sentence, oh my. I like how libs like to post splced videos out of sequence. He suggested to someone on his team to look at something seriously, oh my. How does that get translated by libs that one should shove a UV light up their ass or inject themselves with disinfectant? And when you splice videos and create fake news stories dumb asses die in a similar fashion to dumb habitual donors to the democrat party who ingest fish tank cleaner.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
So you're saying that if I use disinfectant spray and UV light on my hairy body, I will be free from COVID-19, right? :smoking: Let's try this.

Should make this my new avatar

IMG-1408.jpg

This makes as a nice wallpaper (Notice the germs on the top of this can :drool: )

IMG-1407.jpg

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
LOL....Wanda still thinks the president told her aquarium cleaner would cure Covid-19. Sheeple, watching fake new. :rofl:

Wanda told NBC News that her experience was a cautionary tale about taking the president's words at face value. "Oh my God, don't take anything. Don't believe anything that the president says and his people," she said. She told a local news outlet that she was still "pretty much in shock" over her husband's death.

Capture.JPG

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
He said what "things"...specifically? He used the word "light" and "disinfectant" in a sentence, oh my. I like how libs like to post splced videos out of sequence. He suggested to someone on his team to look at something seriously, oh my. How does that get translated by libs that one should shove a UV light up their ass or inject themselves with disinfectant? And when you splice videos and create fake news stories dumb asses die in a similar fashion to dumb habitual donors to the democrat party who ingest fish tank cleaner.
This wasn't a case of splice and dice. The leader of the free world suggested that we look at using light and disinfectants as treatments for the coronavirus.

Even Fox is reporting on this, you know:

For context I'm quoting a lot here, but the highlighted bold part should be enough for a 25th amendment removal in and of itself... TRUMP -- OUR PRESIDENT -- suggested looking into using disinfectants to cure us and clean our lungs and stuff. It's not something made up. Our president is an idiot. A dangerous one.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're gonna test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued: "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that. So that you're going to have to use medical doctors. But it sounds, it sounds interesting to me. So we'll see.

"But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that's, that's pretty powerful."

Follow-up question

After Trump's initial comments, in which he did suggest there might be a way to "do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning" after changing the topic from light to disinfectants but made clear it was not a definitive recommendation and said "medical doctors" should be involved in any tests, a reporter asked Bryan to clarify what the president said.

"The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner. Is the bleach and isopropyl alcohol he mentioned, there's no scenario that could be injected into a person, is there?" the reporter asked.

"No, I'm here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We don't do that within that lab, at our labs," Bryan responded.

Trump then jumped in with further comments.

"We're talking about almost a latent sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't work, but it certainly has a big effect if it's on a stationary object," Trump said, not explicitly disavowing the possibility using disinfectants to treat humans, which has been roundly declared dangerous by medical experts and makers of such products.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
This wasn't a case of splice and dice. The leader of the free world suggested that we look at using light and disinfectants as treatments for the coronavirus.

Even Fox is reporting on this, you know:

For context I'm quoting a lot here, but the highlighted bold part should be enough for a 25th amendment removal in and of itself... TRUMP -- OUR PRESIDENT -- suggested looking into using disinfectants to cure us and clean our lungs and stuff. It's not something made up. Our president is an idiot. A dangerous one.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're gonna test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued: "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that. So that you're going to have to use medical doctors. But it sounds, it sounds interesting to me. So we'll see.

"But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that's, that's pretty powerful."

Follow-up question

After Trump's initial comments, in which he did suggest there might be a way to "do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning" after changing the topic from light to disinfectants but made clear it was not a definitive recommendation and said "medical doctors" should be involved in any tests, a reporter asked Bryan to clarify what the president said.

"The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner. Is the bleach and isopropyl alcohol he mentioned, there's no scenario that could be injected into a person, is there?" the reporter asked.

"No, I'm here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We don't do that within that lab, at our labs," Bryan responded.

Trump then jumped in with further comments.

"We're talking about almost a latent sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't work, but it certainly has a big effect if it's on a stationary object," Trump said, not explicitly disavowing the possibility using disinfectants to treat humans, which has been roundly declared dangerous by medical experts and makers of such products.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
CoVidiot:

Prefix
prefix: co-
(forming nouns) joint; mutual; common.
"coeducation"
(forming adjectives) jointly; mutually.
"coequal"

Noun
vidiot (plural vidiots)

(derogatory, informal) A passive, undiscriminating consumer of video media.

Also see

FrankenQ.jpg

p.s. :rofl: