Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
At the end of this pandemic, the only thing that will change is people's hygiene

No more licking fingers after using a public restroom ;)

Last edited:

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The swift and severe reaction about a choice of medicine is just more blatant hypocrisy from the left.

Aren't they the guys who have described themselves as pro choice?!

What happened to "it's strictly between a doctor and a patient?"

Travis798

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Pro choice only applies to the left when you believe the same thing as them. Their tolerance only extends to fitting in. If you fall outside of the lines they have drawn they will chew you up and spit you out with venom and hatred. Their complete intolerance of anything outside of what they deem is right is, for now, the source of their strength. Through sheer manipulation and peer pressure, and the occasional acts of violence, or "civil disobedience", they force those who are either unwilling to stand for their beliefs, or those who don't have strong convictions either way, to "play along", publicly. Their hatred for anything outside of their perfect little world will also be their downfall. Voting is an act performed privately, and many of those "anti-Trump" people will be voting for him when the time comes, because they are sick of the other side. The only way Trump loses the next election is through sheer voter fraud on a scale never seen before. And they know it, which is why they are desperately pushing vote by mail and why they are so vehemently against a Voter ID.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This pandemic is getting everyone anxious...calm down ;)

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What dirt will you dig up on this guy?

Well, I'm not a doctor but at the bottom of that article is a supplementary data link that includes this:

1596051112396.png

I was at Yale today and unfortunately didn't get to ask the doctor what this means but this looks like the 5 trials he is referring to - none of which are complete. . . .

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, I'm not a doctor but at the bottom of that article is a supplementary data link that includes this:

View attachment 67478

I was at Yale today and unfortunately didn't get to ask the doctor what this means but this looks like the 5 trials he is referring to - none of which are complete. . . .

I'm not finding that link? And those dont appear to be the trials he mentioned in that particular article.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm not finding that link? And those dont appear to be the trials he mentioned in that particular article.
Well, and again I'm not a doctor but. . . I googled the article he mentioned and sure enough here it is:

and at the bottom of that article is:
1596053861225.png

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, and again I'm not a doctor but. . . I googled the article he mentioned and sure enough here it is:

and at the bottom of that article is:
View attachment 67481

The article he wrote not the Newsweek article. Thank you.

Doesnt change anything

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The article he wrote not the Newsweek article. Thank you.

Doesnt change anything
hmmm maybe I didn't make myself clear, sorry. Let me try again. I googled the name of the paper he wrote. I found the paper:

That link is at the bottom of his published paper