Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
U.S. official finally acknowledges Covid-19 natural immunity: 'As good as vaccine'

In a television news interview, Giroir was pressing for more people to get vaccinated against Covid-19 when host Dana Perino asked about the role of natural immunity.

"So natural immunity, it’s very important," acknowledged Giroir. "There are still no data to suggest vaccine immunity is better than natural immunity. I think both are highly protective."

There are still no data to suggest vaccine immunity is better than natural immunity. I think both are highly protective.

Dr. Admiral Brett Giroir, Former Asst. Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) Continuing on, Giroir said, "But I think you, if you have proof of Covid infection, right now that’s still equivalent to vaccine immunity. And even The CDC recognizes that. If you’re an American coming back into this country, if you’ve had proof of a previous Covid infection, you don’t even need to be tested. So I think when businesses reopen, they ought to consider natural immunity, vaccine immunity, all equivalent to get you back in the workplace."

Three months ago, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimated more than 120 million Americans had been infected with Covid-19, and so would enjoy the presumption of immunity. CDC has not updated that figure since the end of May. The true, current number is many millions of people higher than the May figure which, many scientists say, was a very conservative estimate.

That would mean, vaccines aside, half or more of the U.S. population is likely protected with natural immunity.

U.S. official finally acknowledges Covid-19 natural immunity: ‘As good as vaccine’ | Sharyl Attkisson

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Again, for Leftist

Freedom is the problem

The Homeless are exempt from the order. They are already lower than the others who they want to impose serf status on.

I'm sure in the fine print it says that the 1,600,000 illegals, who entered the country since the beginning of biden occupying the White House, and were dispersed among the states, are exempt too.

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Off topic but this is sure going to piss viewers off :(

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
U.S. official finally acknowledges Covid-19 natural immunity: 'As good as vaccine'

In a television news interview, Giroir was pressing for more people to get vaccinated against Covid-19 when host Dana Perino asked about the role of natural immunity.

"So natural immunity, it’s very important," acknowledged Giroir. "There are still no data to suggest vaccine immunity is better than natural immunity. I think both are highly protective."

There are still no data to suggest vaccine immunity is better than natural immunity. I think both are highly protective.

Dr. Admiral Brett Giroir, Former Asst. Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) Continuing on, Giroir said, "But I think you, if you have proof of Covid infection, right now that’s still equivalent to vaccine immunity. And even The CDC recognizes that. If you’re an American coming back into this country, if you’ve had proof of a previous Covid infection, you don’t even need to be tested. So I think when businesses reopen, they ought to consider natural immunity, vaccine immunity, all equivalent to get you back in the workplace."

Three months ago, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimated more than 120 million Americans had been infected with Covid-19, and so would enjoy the presumption of immunity. CDC has not updated that figure since the end of May. The true, current number is many millions of people higher than the May figure which, many scientists say, was a very conservative estimate.

That would mean, vaccines aside, half or more of the U.S. population is likely protected with natural immunity.

U.S. official finally acknowledges Covid-19 natural immunity: ‘As good as vaccine’ | Sharyl Attkisson
can be fake news.. if you google him you will find something like this...

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
can be fake news.. if you google him you will find something like this...

I think he is partially right - You will likely get Covid. Not sure about the delta variant. Kind of like the flu, other strains of the virus have disappeared, now with what, 85-90% supposedly "D"? I find it hilarious that he implies that the vaccine will protect you against the D variant better than natural immunity. I haven't seen much to support this and have seen some support the other way.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Of course Brett Giroir is right, we will all get the CCP Virus eventually as well as get some or all of the variants. That is the nature of a pandemic and how herd immunity actually is achieved.

I saw a statistic somewhere this morning that said that vaccinated people can carry a viral load 256 times higher than an unvaccinated person which makes a vaccinated person a real threat to the unvaccinated. Irony can be pretty ironic, huh.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Of course Brett Giroir is right, we will all get the CCP Virus eventually as well as get some or all of the variants. That is the nature of a pandemic and how herd immunity actually is achieved.

I saw a statistic somewhere this morning that said that vaccinated people can carry a viral load 256 times higher than an unvaccinated person which makes a vaccinated person a real threat to the unvaccinated. Irony can be pretty ironic, huh.
Why does the Polio Vaccine come to mind:

March of Dimes...

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^^ @Rob2020 Excellent find that will NEVER appear in the media, especially MSM.
Thanks

I found it very interesting myself.

ETA There are a couple more good reads at the same site.

One

Why we petitioned the FDA to refrain from fully approving any covid-19 vaccine this year

Another

Last edited:
Reaction score
1629921801230.png

Follow the Commissioners..

Scott Gottlieb - Former Commissioner of the FDA resigns and then goes to Pfizer to be on the board of directors.

Stephen Hahn - Replaces Gottlieb as FDA Commissioner and eventually resigns. He is now the Chief Medical Officer for Moderna.

Janet Woodcock - Wrongly advises Rick Bright (a fully-controlled individual) that HCQ is a dangerous drug requiring EUA that should be ONLY limited to hospitalized patients. Remember, all of the relevant clinical data at the time showed HCQ to be extremely effective in early treatment and NOT in hospitalized patients. Several months later Janet Woodcock replaces Stephen Hahn as the Commissioner of the FDA.

Is this all making sense yet?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Let's Stop Pretending About the Covid-19 Vaccines

Excellent, unbiased articles. Some further points he makes:

Let's stop pretending the vaccines are 90% effective and breakthrough cases are "uncommon."

Let's stop pretending that vaccinated people are far less likely to spread SARS-CoV-2.

Let's stop pretending that it's rare for vaccinated people to develop severe Covid-19 or die.

Let's stop pretending that prior infection should not influence the decision to vaccinate.

Let's stop pretending that the vaccines are a no-brainer for adolescents and children.

Let's stop pretending that a third booster is definitely going to help.

Let's stop pretending that these vaccines are "kill-shots," cause sterility, spread disease, etc.

Let's stop pretending that the vaccines are the only way to reduce the burden of Covid-19.

And, finally, let's stop pretending that vaccines alone will bring an end to Covid-19.

Let's Stop Pretending About the Covid-19 Vaccines (msn.com)

Edit: I posted this on my Nextdoor site. This will cause a fire storm. :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Let's Stop Pretending About the Covid-19 Vaccines

Excellent, unbiased articles. Some further points he makes:

Let's stop pretending the vaccines are 90% effective and breakthrough cases are "uncommon."

Let's stop pretending that vaccinated people are far less likely to spread SARS-CoV-2.

Let's stop pretending that it's rare for vaccinated people to develop severe Covid-19 or die.

Let's stop pretending that prior infection should not influence the decision to vaccinate.

Let's stop pretending that the vaccines are a no-brainer for adolescents and children.

Let's stop pretending that a third booster is definitely going to help.

Let's stop pretending that these vaccines are "kill-shots," cause sterility, spread disease, etc.

Let's stop pretending that the vaccines are the only way to reduce the burden of Covid-19.

And, finally, let's stop pretending that vaccines alone will bring an end to Covid-19.

Let's Stop Pretending About the Covid-19 Vaccines (msn.com)

Edit: I posted this on my Nextdoor site. This will cause a fire storm. :)

Well done. Worth the read!

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Am I the only to see a potential relationship between the loss of efficacy of the vaccines, the "appearance" of the "D" variant and the increase in the infection rate? Just speculation, but I wonder if the alleged "D" variant cases, and there is no convenient test for the "D" variant in the first place, isn't a convenient scape goat/red herring in an attempt to coerce more people to get the vaccine?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Am I the only to see a potential relationship between the loss of efficacy of the vaccines, the "appearance" of the "D" variant and the increase in the infection rate? Just speculation, but I wonder if the alleged "D" variant cases, and there is no convenient test for the "D" variant in the first place, isn't a convenient scape goat/red herring in an attempt to coerce more people to get the vaccine?
That is the way I see it.