Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And this is the basis of a question I have had since the beginning of this fiasco. What is the plan? I'm being serious, not facetious. It sure seems to me that the whole ordeal is doctors and scientists not willing to admit they don't have an answer right now. So they make up wearing masks is a good idea. They claim the vaccine is the "cure", oh wait, the vaccinated should wear masks. :rolleyes: How does this thing end? Those who survive the virus survive, and those who can't die? We know the vaccine doesn't cure it or even prevent you from getting sick or dying. Take the vaccine and hope?
I am with you brother. I really have to tune out the majority of everyone's opinions now a days. The government and health officials have totally lost my trust, they don't know anymore than all of us, they are just reading all the websites and numbers just like us, which are all majorly different, but they pick the one's that support their narrative, any that don't they censor. There is nothing Scientific or Factual doing it this way.

You know, for those of us who lived during the AIDS scare, remember in the beginning years we were told you could get AIDS from toilet seats, shaking hands (touching someone), drinking after someone, the list goes on. I feel this started out the same, remember everyone cleaning everything, the not knowing what do to brings on all of this craziness.

One thing I can bolding say, my Hope is in the Lord, definitely not in man...been searching the scriptures and have not seen anything about signing up for experiential shots LOL My wife and I live very simply, what is the worse that can happen to us, WE GO TO HEAVEN...???

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
It's a political move and, from what I can see, not based on the hallowed "science" at all. There have been many anecdotal reports of serious side effects other than the one mention, cardiac problems in the under 40 age group. There have been multiple studies from reputable sources showing bad side effects happening more often than being reported and the terrible efficacy decline in a relatively short time.

It's all about getting everyone forced into getting a jab to keep their job and live a semi-normal life, albeit with masks, social distancing and semi-lock downs. I do wonder what special leverage Pfizer has to get this done so soon, as in before any real time to determine long term effects has passed. Wonder if they have their very own "Hunter laptop".

Follow the money.

9AB2BFD3-1AF1-4783-B646-C1F7E6FC41E1.png

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You know, for those of us who lived during the AIDS scare, remember in the beginning years we were told you could get AIDS from toilet seats, shaking hands (touching someone), drinking after someone, the list goes on. I feel this started out the same, remember everyone cleaning everything, the not knowing what do to brings on all of this craziness.
Thanks for reminding me! You're 100% they have been doing the same since the beginning.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me! You're 100% they have been doing the same since the beginning.
I have to share this, it is funny now but not back then :), my soon to be first wife would not even indulge in sex, I guess she thought I drank from someone else's glass or got it from a public toilet seat, or of course tried the nectar from another field Haha, we were young back then, remember Jealously, seemed like every girl I ever dated had that disease LOL

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have to share this, it is funny now but not back then :), my soon to be first wife would not even indulge in sex, I guess she thought I drank from someone else's glass or got it from a public toilet seat, or of course tried the nectar from another field Haha, we were young back then, remember Jealously, seemed like every girl I ever dated had that disease LOL
I was a baby when all this was going on but heard so much misinformation growing up years later.

I guess we didn't learn but does the media even care? Nope... I watched a documentary on Netflix about Cocaine and they showed all the misinformation going on then.. Its just sad..

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
My cat says we’ll see peaks and slow downs of the virus, that it will mutate over time, that we’ll be told to get booster jabs 2x per year, and that her poop doesn’t stink.

So far she’s been more consistent and accurate than the self absorbed, newly minted billionaire (thanks to his drug company buds) Dr Fake Fauci.

(She did get the part about her poop wrong however..)

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Not anti-vax at all, just like to know real facts and real information without BS. Interesting read follows:

The SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant is poised to acquire complete resistance to wild-type spike vaccines

Study out of Osaka University, not peer reviewed;

Abstract
mRNA-based vaccines provide effective protection against most common SARS-CoV-2 variants. However, identifying likely breakthrough variants is critical for future vaccine development. Here, we found that the Delta variant completely escaped from anti-N-terminal domain (NTD) neutralizing antibodies, while increasing responsiveness to anti-NTD infectivity-enhancing antibodies. Although Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2-immune sera neutralized the Delta variant, when four common mutations were introduced into the receptor binding domain (RBD) of the Delta variant (Delta 4+), some BNT162b2-immune sera lost neutralizing activity and enhanced the infectivity. Unique mutations in the Delta NTD were involved in the enhanced infectivity by the BNT162b2-immune sera. Sera of mice immunized by Delta spike, but not wild-type spike, consistently neutralized the Delta 4+ variant without enhancing infectivity. Given the fact that a Delta variant with three similar RBD mutations has already emerged according to the GISAID database, it is necessary to develop vaccines that protect against such complete breakthrough variants.

Competing Interest Statement
Osaka University has filed a patent application for the enhancing antibodies. HA and YL are listed as inventors. HA is a stockholder of HuLA immune Inc.

Link

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
From the FDA report:

"the FDA conducted a rigorous evaluation of the post-authorization safety surveillance data pertaining to myocarditis and pericarditis following administration of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and has determined that the data demonstrate increased risks, particularly within the seven days following the second dose. The observed risk is higher among males under 40 years of age compared to females and older males. The observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. Available data from short-term follow-up suggest that most individuals have had resolution of symptoms. However, some individuals required intensive care support. Information is not yet available about potential long-term health outcomes.

The FDA and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have monitoring systems in place to ensure that any safety concerns continue to be identified and evaluated in a timely manner. In addition, the FDA is requiring the company to conduct postmarketing studies to further assess the risks of myocarditis and pericarditis following vaccination with Comirnaty. These studies will include an evaluation of long-term outcomes among individuals who develop myocarditis following vaccination with Comirnaty. In addition, although not FDA requirements, the company has committed to additional post-marketing safety studies, including conducting a pregnancy registry study to evaluate pregnancy and infant outcomes after receipt of Comirnaty during pregnancy.

For those of you who don't like to read....
Myocarditis and Pericarditis higher risk for males under 40, highest in males 12 through 17 and they are still studying the safety of the shot concerning pregnant women and their unborn children. Yeah, that's promising.
:(