Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I used to work for these bastards, I'm so glad I'm retired so I don't have to make a very tough decision these companies are forcing people to make - jab or job. They aren't even offering a weekly test option.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I got the vaccine, if it had a chip I would have been having wild dreams during my sleep by now :rofl:

Apparently CNBC feels the need to head off this mainstream belief.
Unfortunately, what they claim not possible is entirely within the realm of possibility.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Texas just said "Fuck Joe Biden"

Texas Acquires COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibodies, Bypassing Biden HHS Limits: Governor

Texas Acquires COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibodies, Bypassing Biden HHS Limits: Governor | ZeroHedge

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday announced his state has obtained its own supply of monoclonal antibodies, a type of treatment for COVID-19, in a move that bypasses the Biden administration’s limits.
“Texas has obtained its own separate allocation of these monoclonal antibody treatments working around the limitations that President Biden has put on us so that we will be able to ensure that anybody in the state of Texas that wants access to these special treatments, that they will be able to get it,” Abbott, a Republican, said during an interview with radio host Dana Loesch.

Reaction score
So, let's do the math. What percentage is vaccinated? Hmmmm.....

View attachment 103325
So the headline REALLY should be "Two thirds of positive Covid cases in Wales are vaccinated" - twice as many cases are from vaccinated folks as unvaccinated folks.

Does the BBC really think people are so stupid that they will not see this? Or are they really passively turning against the narrative?

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
1. So the headline REALLY should be "Two thirds of positive Covid cases in Wales are vaccinated" - twice as many cases are from vaccinated folks as unvaccinated folks.

2. Does the BBC really think people are so stupid that they will not see this? Or

3. are they really passively turning against the narrative?
1. We have a winner!
2. Yes
3. See 2

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Does the BBC really think people are so stupid that they will not see this?
Absolutely yes. The rest of the MSM and democrats, too, think they have superior intelligence.

Look at this example, about the rumors of Kristi Noem having a affair. Among other things, she said "These rumors are total garbage and a disgusting lie".
What does MSM conclude from that:? "Noem appeared to deny a right-wing media report that she's having an affair with Corey Lewandowski."

According to MSM, "total garbage and a disgusting lie" equals "appeared to deny". Of course the damage is done to the headline-only readers, telling them that she didn't really, really deny it. The total garbage is the MSM.

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem appears to deny she's having an affair with Trump aide Corey Lewandowski

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like this may have been a few weeks ago so it might have already been posted. Did this woman in Australia say out loud what this is about?

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score