Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
no sources that dont use logic fallacy and can cite and source their items.

especially ones that claim to know the foundational stats... then argue the baseline stats are bad....

View attachment 103381
Haha, guess you have to pay them to say what you want them to, how Pathetic:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Haha, evenly? Wow...Too Funny...Oh BTW you are talking out of the wrong end of your body, assuming what party, if any I or we are part of.

"so are you projecting that your party is based and paid to say fake and misleading items....

that you refuse to cite... source... apply timeline to... to hold accountable for lies..."

Wow, you're an Idiot...I was not even the one who posted, I am simply laughing at your ignorant post, I am smelling a Troll here guys...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
In other news, Merck (original patent holder for Ivermectin) has re-bottled it? and a study they did shows supposedly great results. .... Of course it wont be free or cheap.

Merckvermectin? soon to be followed by Pfizermectin

"This Is A Game-Changer" - Merck Releasing "Phenomenal" Test Results For Experimental COVID Pill | ZeroHedge

As we reported earlier this morning, Merck has released what experts say are "extremely positive" test results for a COVID anti-viral that cuts risk of hospitalization in half, while also dramatically reducing the risk of death. The data were so profoundly positive that an oversight board ended the trial, claiming that withholding the drug from patients in the placebo group would be "unethical".

However....,..... Per the NYT, "the Merck pill’s efficacy was lower than that of monoclonal antibody treatments, which mimic antibodies that the immune system generates naturally when fighting the virus. Those drugs have been in high demand recently, but they are expensive, are typically given intravenously, and have proved cumbersome and labor-intensive for hospitals and clinics to administer. Studies have shown that they reduce hospitalizations and deaths 70 to 85 percent in similar high-risk Covid patients."

Looks like the covidians holding Moderna and Pfizer stock might take a bath today

merckchart.jpeg
moderna20.jpeg

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that too when I first watched it. I have seen this many times with Fauci too. Amazes me how they can blatantly lie like that and sleep at night. Trust me, the Israel study is the Top study they would all be looking at, it opposes their science/narrative...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
View attachment 103462

She fell behind on the dosage. She should have been on her 4th or 5th shot or this would not have happened. ;)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Fully Vaxxed Former CNN Contributor Marc Lamont Hill Suffers Heart Attack and is Hospitalized with Blood Clots – Blasts NBA Player Critical of Covid Vax

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Here's more associated press misinformation crap from a supposed expert Dr. David Dowdy, an infectious disease epidemiologist at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

"of those vaccinated people who died with breakthrough infections, most caught the virus from an unvaccinated person, he said."

Seriously??? Are we somehow able to tell who somebody caught covid from and I'm so out of touch that I don't know that?

COVID-19 deaths eclipse 700,000 in US as delta variant rages

Bonus "fact": "millions are either refusing or still on the fence because of fear, misinformation and political beliefs." That settles it, nobody is refusing out of common sense, reasonable caution, or medical knowledge.