Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Inflation is having its effect (or maybe the Rogan effect?). I just ordered 6mg pills, package of 100 and it was $135 plus $35 shipping. Hopefully customs doesn't confiscate it.
So far so good as far as I know. I hope you get your supply.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Inflation is having its effect (or maybe the Rogan effect?). I just ordered 6mg pills, package of 100 and it was $135 plus $35 shipping. Hopefully customs doesn't confiscate it.
100 6mg for $170 .. still a good deal .. iirc $1.80 per 6mg was what some were getting it for at other places .. so still very affordable compared to meds from other sources ..

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Most people would gladly pay that amount to reduce the effects of Covid if you should get it.
Yes, I recently saw a posted video where a pharmacist refused to fill a prescription for Ivermectin if it was for covid and I hear this is not uncommon, so I will feel better having it in case my family or friends get it. Even the ones who are believing this anti-Ivermectin bullshit may change their tune if they come down with covid.

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We already know this but good to see it reported.

Covid: Double vaccinated can still spread virus at home

Double jabbed people are catching Covid and passing it on to those they live with, warn experts who have studied UK household cases.

Individuals who have had two vaccine doses can be just as infectious as those who have not been jabbed.

Even if they have no or few symptoms, the chance of them transmitting the virus to other unvaccinated housemates is about two in five, or 38%.

This drops to one in four, or 25%, if housemates are also fully vaccinated.

BBC Story Continues

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Ron DeSantis: Biden’s OSHA Rule Is ‘Going Down’

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Thursday said the Biden administration’s forthcoming Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rule imposing vaccine mandates on private employers will be “challenged immediately,” and he predicted it is “going down.”

Speaking at a press conference in Lakeland, Florida, where he and Attorney General Ashley Moody announced their lawsuit against President Biden, NASA Administrator Bill Nelson, NASA, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and General Services Administration (GSA) over the federal contractor vaccine mandate, DeSantis made it clear that his administration will challenge the OSHA rule, which has yet to be issued.

“Now we haven’t had the OSHA rule yet, that’s going to be challenged immediately. That OSHA rule’s going down. That is not going to be able to stand and so I’m confident of that,” he said, ultimately stating that his focus is “making sure people are treated well.”

“The thing that really, really irks me if you look and you act like these mandates are somehow scientific-based, I don’t think anything that Biden has asked for or is demanding recognizes immunity” obtained through “prior infection,” DeSantis continued:

Ron DeSantis: Biden's OSHA Rule Is 'Going Down' (breitbart.com)

My comment: I hope that DeSantis is correct on this and it does indeed go down.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^
Because as we all know, we are all just preaching to the choir here. And not reaching any leftists as to affect a change :-(
The leftists on this forum could not answer any point blank questions and they have quit positing. CTGoldwing was one of them. I asked him numerous questions about his postings and he would not reply.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
True they don’t participate. But some do still lurk.

You can’t argue facts with them, they’re programmed to lie and/or repeat whatever headline they read on Twatter. Facts and consequences have no meaning too them. They’re shallow and pathetic with no moral compass.