Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
All this lack of interaction with your kids because you have been brainwashed into believing all the BS for the past 2 years just needs to stop. Right now. About the only thing I could see this contraption migh come in handy for is changing a shitty diaper......

11b30951d389a93e.jpg

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
The only thing I can see that it's good for is making money for the idiots that produce it from idiots that think it will actually protect anyone from virus transmission. Last time I heard about plexiglass/glass shields like this it was saying they are useless, kind of like a face diaper.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
All this lack of interaction with your kids because you have been brainwashed into believing all the BS for the past 2 years just needs to stop. Right now. About the only thing I could see this contraption migh come in handy for is changing a shitty diaper......

View attachment 106588
Hey, don't make fun of baby Arjun. :rofl::lmao:
1635617996673.png

1635618505468.png
check out some of the other great devices...

This 'Baby Shield' Allows You To Still Have Fun With Your Baby Without The Mess | BuzzNick (buzznicked.com)

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
The only reason that should be needed to be exempt from getting the jab is the word, "No"...

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
She could show a lot of men what having a pair means….

I have thought of this very often;

“In the entire history of mankind there has never been a political elite sincerely concerned about the wellbeing of regular people.

The majority of the Elite, MSM, Politicians, Dot Gov, don't give a rats ass about the peasants, they are all about money, power, and control, look at the history of literally everything that has happened over the last several hundred years, and suddenly those in charge are concerned about the citizens.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Let it burn to the ground.
Proud of those "going Galt" God bless them.

Mandate Meltdown: 26 NYC Firestations Shuttered, LA Sheriff Warns Of 'Mass Exodus', Tucson Water District Faces 'Staff Shortage'

Mandate Meltdown: 26 NYC Firestations Shuttered, LA Sheriff Warns Of 'Mass Exodus', Tucson Water District Faces 'Staff Shortage' | ZeroHedge

American Cancels 1,500 Flights On Halloween Weekend, Denies Any Relation To Vaccine Mandate

American Cancels 1,500 Flights On Halloween Weekend, Denies Any Relation To Vaccine Mandate | ZeroHedge

Reaction score

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score