Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Reaction score
Well Goddam..... What are the NPC instructions for this -- are we supposed to villify him for getting it?
Oh wait--- we HAVE to somehow blame an unvaccinated person for infecting a vaccinated person. I will bet you a beer that the media will spin this bullshit this way. "If people would just get vaccinated, this wouldn't happen-- so Ben is just fine, but Aaron Rogers is an asshole"

EDIT: and Right On Cue after I posted, some lackey dick Governor (Jared Polis / Colorado) on Face the Nation is saying we all MUST get the booster after admitting at least 19% of cases are among vaccinated people. He THEN spews bullshit about the extreme danger to UNvaxed people without ever once talking about those with Natural Immunity.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow, using Sesame Street as Propaganda! Goebbels would be proud!

View attachment 108322
Public Radio and Television has sadly been State Run propoganda for many years now. What party always requests exorbitant funding for it? Gee I really wonder which party? Anyone?

PBS = Partisan Broadcasting Service
NPR = National Partisan Radio

Last edited:

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Well Goddam..... What are the NPC instructions for this -- are we supposed to villify him for getting it?
Oh wait--- we HAVE to somehow blame an unvaccinated person for infecting a vaccinated person. I will bet you a beer that the media will spin this bullshit this way. "If people would just get vaccinated, this wouldn't happen-- so Ben is just fine, but Aaron Rogers is an asshole"

EDIT: and Right On Cue after I posted, some lackey dick Governor (Jared Polis / Colorado) on Face the Nation is saying we all MUST get the booster after admitting at least 19% of cases are among vaccinated people. He THEN spews bullshit about the extreme danger to UNvaxed people without ever once talking about those with Natural Immunity.

At least he admits the 19%, current numbers;

CaptureColorado.PNG

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

“You would assume that if the CDC was going to crush the civil and individual rights of those with natural immunity by having them expelled from school, fired from their jobs, separated from the military, and worse, the CDC would have proof of at least one instance of an unvaccinated, naturally immune individual transmitting the COVID-19 virus to another individual.
If you thought this, you would be wrong,”

Reaction score
Dr. Fauci Admits Vaccines Did Not Work as Advertised and that Vaccinated Are in Great Danger Today

It should be clear by now that the pandemic will not end until Dr. Fauci is removed and replaced. For over a year Dr. Fauci has blocked successful treatments and over-promised on ineffective vaccines. But at least Big Pharma made record profits. On Friday Dr. Fauci told The New York Times podcast that the vaccines did not work as advertised and that Americans are in danger due to their waning immunity.

On Nov. 12, White House COVID adviser Anthony Fauci, MD, went on The New York Times’ podcast The Daily to discuss the current state of the coronavirus in the U.S. According to Fauci, officials are now starting to see some waning immunity against both infection and hospitalization several months after initial vaccination. The infectious disease expert pointed toward incoming data from Israel, which he noted tends to be about a month to a month and a half ahead of us in terms of the outbreak.

“They are seeing a waning of immunity not only against infection but against hospitalization and to some extent death, which is starting to now involve all age groups. It isn’t just the elderly,” Fauci said. “It’s waning to the point that you’re seeing more and more people getting breakthrough infections, and more and more of those people who are getting breakthrough infections are winding up in the hospital.”

https:/www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/dr-fauci-admits-vaccines-not-work-advertised-vaccinated-great-danger-today/

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Dr. Fauci Admits Vaccines Did Not Work as Advertised and that Vaccinated Are in Great Danger Today

It should be clear by now that the pandemic will not end until Dr. Fauci is removed and replaced. For over a year Dr. Fauci has blocked successful treatments and over-promised on ineffective vaccines. But at least Big Pharma made record profits. On Friday Dr. Fauci told The New York Times podcast that the vaccines did not work as advertised and that Americans are in danger due to their waning immunity.

On Nov. 12, White House COVID adviser Anthony Fauci, MD, went on The New York Times’ podcast The Daily to discuss the current state of the coronavirus in the U.S. According to Fauci, officials are now starting to see some waning immunity against both infection and hospitalization several months after initial vaccination. The infectious disease expert pointed toward incoming data from Israel, which he noted tends to be about a month to a month and a half ahead of us in terms of the outbreak.

“They are seeing a waning of immunity not only against infection but against hospitalization and to some extent death, which is starting to now involve all age groups. It isn’t just the elderly,” Fauci said. “It’s waning to the point that you’re seeing more and more people getting breakthrough infections, and more and more of those people who are getting breakthrough infections are winding up in the hospital.”

https:/www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/dr-fauci-admits-vaccines-not-work-advertised-vaccinated-great-danger-today/

Anyone who follows any of the data can see this, just look at the data posted earlier today for Vermont, the un-vac have it worse, BUT, the vax'd is rising too.

CaptureVermont.PNG

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
At least he admits the 19%, current numbers;

View attachment 108352

Nowhere does this chart says they are hospitalized WITH Covid. An unvaxed person could be in for medical issue unrelated to Covid, yet they could be reported in these statistics. Even in the text, it only lists the status of someone being vaxed or not. Not what they are in the hospital for.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I say we cut its funding completely just so we could watch whose heads explode. Popcorn anyone?
Public Radio and Television has sadly been State Run propoganda for many years now. What party always requests exorbitant funding for it? Gee I really wonder which party? Anyone?

PBS = Partisan Broadcasting Service
NPR = National Partisan Radio
I'm dead serious. I think that public tax payer funding should be stopped immediately for this not needed frivolous waist of money. It pisses me off every time the RINO's allow the Marxistcrat's to fund their Partisan Radio and TV. I've written my politicians on this but nothing happens of course