Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Are you all holding large gatherings indoors this year for the holidays without masks?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I’ll admit to a smaller gathering due mostly to mom, but we gave up masks other than where mandatory for essentials some time ago. They have little to no effect.

It’s always been rather small close family only and we’re a small family. 5-7

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I’ll admit to a smaller gathering due mostly to mom, but we gave up masks other than where mandatory for essentials some time ago. They have little to no effect.
True, but at any point did you have a party indoors
exceeding 15 people? Its a bit nerve racking hearing these so called breakthrough cases

it’s more concerning when friends, acquaintances, and family travel all over the place only to be carriers
Of anything

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
When dad was still alive we would have some close friends over 10-15 maybe for key birthdays and such , but Thanksgiving/Christmas has been 5-7 since we left PA in 1977

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Thanksgiving, usually 7. Christmas varies all over the place as Christmas Eve/Day there are multiple places that we will be (it's a crazy couple of days family-wise).

Seeing your other post, is 15 some magical number where Covid won't show if there are less than 15, but look out if there are more than 15 (sort of like walking in a restaurant verses sitting down in a restaurant)??

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I was invited to a party in excess of 15 people, haven’t seen them in eons and that has my concern (some of them have traveled all over), doesn’t matter if they’re related, but ever since this pandemic I’ve only been indoors with several (7 max) people without a mask.

I still wear a mask when I’m in grocery stores, anywhere indoor, etc

outdoors im without the mask most of the time

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I was invited to a party in excess of 15 people, haven’t seen them in eons and that has my concern (some of them have traveled all over), doesn’t matter if they’re related, but ever since this pandemic I’ve only been indoors with several (7 max) people without a mask.

I still wear a mask when I’m in grocery stores, anywhere indoor, etc

outdoors im without the mask most of the time
It really is a matter of how healthy do you think you are. Have you been getting a good amount of Vitamin C and D, and to you take Zinc? The Wuhan Flu is real, regretfully, thanks to Fauci and his buddies here and across the Pacific.