Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
At this point, its safe to say so what because our immune systems will still have to do its job making antibodies regardless. However, such a trend may make the immunocompromised (already vulnerable) even more vulnerable. The immune systems of folks with no underlying medical condition will have to work even harder :(

Pandemic of the unvaccinated December 22 edition;

View attachment 113165

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did Jen Psaki tell us a little more than she meant to about coughing Joe Biden's COVID status? She said that he was 'Asymptomatic', what does that mean?

Coughing all over the place during his rare public appearances, multi-vaxxed Joe Biden gives all appearances of having COVID. But if he does, he's got politics on his mind and therefore isn't about to be honest about it.

The latest nonsense then comes from White House spokesweasel Jen Psaki, who's making curious claims.

Following a report that Biden was exposed to COVID by a staffer who caught the disease, Psaki tried to spin the obvious to us about whether Biden has COVID, this time with a positively Jesuitical evasion about the president's status.
She claimed this:

.@PressSec says Biden is asymptomatic after his close contact last week with a staffer who later tested positive for COVID-19.

"He's asymptomatic. I spent several hours with him this morning and he is feeling great," she said. — darlene superville (@dsupervilleap) December 21, 2021

Asymptomatic? As in, has the disease, but isn't coughing all over the place? That not only is dishonest based on the fact that he is coughing in public appearances, but also implies a positive test for COVID. Asymptomatic people with COVID don't cough all over the place the way old Joe does.

It sounds as if she revealed more than she meant to with that remark, given that it appears quite realistic to suspect that Joe has COVID.

Twitchy has an excellent roundup of public skepticism of that claim seen on Twitter here.
It's worth asking more about, because Joe has been a coughing wreck for weeks.

Here's the news from less than three weeks ago, on Dec. 3:

Did Jen Psaki tell us a little more than she meant to about coughing Joe Biden's COVID status? - American Thinker
Wouldn't it be great if our nursing home Resident got it. Especially after his non stop mandates of the shot.......

I'd like to think that would be a wake up call for people, but I've lost faith in a majority of humanity over the past year and a half......

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
Are you all getting tested before getting together for Christmas and New Year's?

no thanks.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The WHOLE WORLD Is Infected...its pretty obvious :facepalm: People are so desperate for the holidays. COVID Fatigue has kicked in. Everybody just wants to get out and get ** by this virus. That's what the 46th said :rofl:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
This will be more fun than watching the toilet paper wars.......
I can see fights breaking out at the pharmacy dept as Karen and Bertha duke it out Jerry Springer style to get the last test kit.

This will be a test kit manufacturers wet dream.....

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
This will be more fun than watching the toilet paper wars.......
I can see fights breaking out at the pharmacy dept as Karen and Bertha duke it out Jerry Springer style to get the last test kit.

This will be a test kit manufacturers wet dream.....

same s**t happening with the boosters here. i read some places booked till April

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
COVID Panic Taking Toll on Hypochondriac New Yorkers

'Some people keep burning through at-home coronavirus swabs just to stay calm... '