Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
DEFCON 4 California edition;

Big jump in L.A. County Omicron cases heightens alarm about the unvaccinated

DEC. 21, 2021 8:42 AM PT

After another sharp increase in confirmed Omicron cases in Los Angeles County, officials are again urging residents to get vaccinated and boosted in hopes of blunting a possible winter wave.
The numbers

L.A. County on Monday confirmed 60 new cases of the highly mutated variant. That exceeds the 49 total confirmed Omicron cases that had been reported statewide to the California Department of Public Health as of Wednesday.

“Given the rising case numbers, the high rate of community transmission, and all the evidence that, over time, our immune systems need a boost to be able to attack the COVID virus, no one eligible should delay getting their booster dose,” county Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said in a statement.

LA County population 10.04 Million

CA population 39.51 Million

Story Continues

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How long until the ability to vote is based on proof of vaccination? We may think that would never happen, but there is a lot of stuff going on we never thought would happen either.
My thought that comes to mind is this won't happen, the Democracks would lose the black vote which make up the majority of who is Unvaxxed...

Has anyone really thought about what is going on here, this is not get to the back of the bus but don't get on the bus at all...Will they exempt the black Unvaxxed population and lock up the whites?

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
The worlds gone crazy but do I care do I f*ck I just carry on as normal and don't listen to the sh*t in the papers and on news. One thing is the sheep ( I mean people ) are following and this is what the government wants no matter how many they have murdered, especially our older generation which I will NEVER forgive them for and Boris Johnson should have a Public hanging for what he has done.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Since the beginning of time, winter has always been the cold & flu season. I will treat a nose sniffle as such. Brandon and the left relentlessly going on and on about covid doesn't change the fact that it is cold & flu season. And, I will proudly remain un-jabbed. The jab doesn't prevent you from catching a cold or the flu and a jab doesn't prevent you from passing a cold or the flu on to someone else, just like since the beginning of time. How easily people are duped.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
I know of 1 explanation CORRUPTION in South Africa and wouldn't trust anything they said like the brain washing in many other countries.
The worlds gone crazy but do I care do I f*ck I just carry on as normal and don't listen to the sh*t in the papers and on news. One thing is the sheep ( I mean people ) are following and this is what the government wants no matter how many they have murdered, especially our older generation which I will NEVER forgive them for and Boris Johnson should have a Public hanging for what he has done.
One serious question: Are you talking to or with yourself?

npc.PNG

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How the heck can South Africa be saying that Omicron is no big deal, while at the same time the European countries and USA are saying that the sky is falling, it's major doom, etc.? One of them is very wrong. How can that happen with something this significant?
I trust those in South Africa more than any government official in the US and Europe.

I trust that Nigerian prince who always emails me wanting to give me his wealth over any government official in the IS and Europe.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
"Unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm.”

Oh! Doom, gloom and misery. The Covid farce should be a fucking country song. Assholes.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
How the heck can South Africa be saying that Omicron is no big deal, while at the same time the European countries and USA are saying that the sky is falling, it's major doom, etc.? One of them is very wrong. How can that happen with something this significant?
maybe a few explanations

1. demographics ... south africans are younger than europe/usa ... many studies shows link to age
2. healthiness ... usa/europe is a shithole of fat people .. many studies shows link to overweight
3. other diseases .. usa/europe suffers from many diseases caused by their lifestyle .. many studies shows link to pre existing illnesses
4. immune system .. many in usa/europe take pills for everything , their immune system is complete garbage ..
5. cities .. big cities in usa/europe can lead to fast high infection rates which will let their public health system colapse even if only a low percentage needs to be hospitalized

and so on.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I bet my left kidney it was "With" Omicron.
It's is very well documented that the deaths the left are claiming was a extremely high, skewed number. We will never know how many people died because Covid itself, killed them. I would guess, based off of local knowledge that I am privy to, that the actual covid deaths is actually 70-80% lower than what was presented to the general public as fear mongering.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
OXFORD STUDY SHOCKER: 1 in 100 Vaccinated Individuals Were Admitted to Hospital or Died with Arrhythmia During Study Period

On December 14th, 2021, Nature Medicine released a study based on a broad population data set analyzed by researchers at Oxford University. The researchers examined the risks of myocarditis, pericarditis, and cardiac arrhythmias associated with COVID-19 vaccination and infection.

The Oxford researchers reveal that 1 in 100 or 1% of all vaccinated individuals were admitted to the hospital or died with arrhythmia or irregular heartbeat.

On December 14th, 2021, Nature Medicine released a study based on a broad population data set analyzed by researchers at Oxford University. The researchers examined the risks of myocarditis, pericarditis, and cardiac arrhythmias associated with COVID-19 vaccination and infection.

The Oxford researchers reveal that 1 in 100 or 1% of all vaccinated individuals were admitted to the hospital or died with arrhythmia or irregular heartbeat.

OXFORD STUDY SHOCKER: 1 in 100 Vaccinated Individuals Were Admitted to Hospital or Died with Arrhythmia During Study Period (thegatewaypundit.com)

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
OXFORD STUDY SHOCKER: 1 in 100 Vaccinated Individuals Were Admitted to Hospital or Died with Arrhythmia During Study Period

OXFORD STUDY SHOCKER: 1 in 100 Vaccinated Individuals Were Admitted to Hospital or Died with Arrhythmia During Study Period (thegatewaypundit.com)

The nature study says something else ??

Of the 38,615,491 vaccinated individuals included in our study, 385,508 (1.0%) were admitted to hospital with or died from cardiac arrhythmia at any time in the study period (either before or after vaccination); 86,754 (0.2%) of these occurred in the 1-28 days after any dose of vaccine. Of those who were admitted or died 39,897 (10.3%) had a SARS-CoV-2 positive test, with 29,694 (7.7%) having a positive test before vaccination. There were 7,795 deaths with cardiac arrhythmia recorded as the cause of death (1,108 had a SARS-CoV-2 positive test).

sadly it cannot find any numbers in the study how many individuals were admitted to hospital BEFORE vaxx