Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
2020, 2021 and 2022 era will go down in history as the Great Government Experiments On Mass Human Behavior Control. It will be written as a complete success. It will put religion and other government attempted forms of mass human behavior control throughout history in the Total Failure column. In observing the results of this experiment, the key to a successful plan is using a well engineered plan of fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear due to ignorance. Fear of death. Fear of living life. Fear of your neighbor. Fear of your friends. Fear of your own family. Fear of going outside. Fear of going to work. Fear of nature. Fear of a common cold. Fear of not complying to new social norms. Fear of making a stand for what is right. Fear of questioning "expert authorities". Fear of questioning "the science".

The Fear was quickly spread to the masses by simply utilizing MSM and Social Media in ways never thought of before. Future generations will know this period of time as the start of the Great End Of Personal Freedoms era. GEOPF

Unfortunately, we are seeing just the beginning of GEOPF. Now that dictator controlled countries have seen the power they can wield, just by using well placed fear tools, the sky is the limit on what they can make the masses do. That "Science" is well proven now and no one can claim otherwise. The question is now: Are you going to be a willing participant of the great experiment or are you going to fight it and stand firm on your freedoms you have always had?

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Dr. D**b @$$ needs a cavity check, send the tsunami to him, he doesn't represent us, we never elected him, he wishes though, he'd be better off living on a future moon base, he spent way too much time with and in China, lock him up ;)

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Why does that list of "common cold and flu symptoms" seem so familiar?

Let's see now, if I add two plus two, that gives me, what? Oh yeah, COVID-19.
I is so damned bright.
</sarcasm>
Common Core was what AOC was brought up on, I guess Brandon and Fraudzy were the test subjects of Common Core before it became mainstream

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
New York reports 67,000 COVID cases, up 64 percent in 24 hours

"New York on Wednesday reported a new single-day high of 67,000 COVID-19 cases, a 64 percent increase in 24 hours, amid a recent rise of testing numbers due to the nationwide surge of the omicron variant.
More people are taking COVID-19 tests as families gather for the holidays, and as the threat of the highly contagious omicron variant hits the United States."

New York reports 67,000 COVID cases, up 64 percent in 24 hours | TheHill

My comment: So much for the masks, the lockdowns don’t work, and the vax doesn’t work.