Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
New York reports 67,000 COVID cases, up 64 percent in 24 hours

"New York on Wednesday reported a new single-day high of 67,000 COVID-19 cases, a 64 percent increase in 24 hours, amid a recent rise of testing numbers due to the nationwide surge of the omicron variant.
More people are taking COVID-19 tests as families gather for the holidays, and as the threat of the highly contagious omicron variant hits the United States."

New York reports 67,000 COVID cases, up 64 percent in 24 hours | TheHill

My comment: So much for the masks, the lockdowns don’t work, and the vax doesn’t work.
67,00 people in New York City catch a common cold in the middle of winter. Then, they run out and get "tested" to see if they have a cold. It's the end of the world as we know it!!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
After months of providing valuable Covid-19 information that runs counter to the official narrative, Twitter has finally banned Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA technology.

The video referenced be Dr Malone by the Canadian Covid Care Alliance

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
After months of providing valuable Covid-19 information that runs counter to the official narrative, Twitter has finally banned Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA technology.

The video referenced be Dr Malone by the Canadian Covid Care Alliance

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It amazes me as to how STUPID people, doctors, large hospitals, politicians and the media are. We have some doctor in England producing YouTube videos, with linked evidence, (so YT doesn't boot him) showing where things are likely going, and we have the "esteemed" CDC can't even get the omicron numbers right. Dr. John Campbell is the best source for news on this fiasco. Which is sad, really, really sad.

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
4 doses is so last year :rolleyes:

Hugo de Jonge, health minister of The Netherlands, has indicated the country could be preparing another three coronavirus booster vaccines.

De Jonge wrote a letter to his country's parliament Wednesday suggesting the Netherlands should consider additional rounds of booster vaccines to fight new variants, with two of these in 2022 and another shot in 2023.

Capture6doses.PNG

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
It amazes me as to how STUPID people, doctors, large hospitals, politicians and the media are. We have some doctor in England producing YouTube videos, with linked evidence, (so YT doesn't boot him) showing where things are likely going, and we have the "esteemed" CDC can't even get the omicron numbers right. Dr. John Campbell is the best source for news on this fiasco. Which is sad, really, really sad.

I found a few people that are refuting his options on certain subjects. I'm no expert on all this and don't know what to believe. But I sure don't believe or trust the scientist that said one shot to stop the spread. and then just one more, then again oh, just one more.