Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Pandemic of the unvaccinated December 30, 2021 edition;

Cruise ships require vaccination.

Between Nov. 30 and Dec. 14, cruise ships operating in U.S. waters reported 162 cases of COVID-19 to the CDC. Between Dec. 15 and Dec. 29, cruise ships sailing in U.S. waters reported 5,013 COVID-19 cases to the CDC.

Capturecdc.PNG

New Advisory

Last edited:

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I found a few people that are refuting his options on certain subjects. I'm no expert on all this and don't know what to believe. But I sure don't believe or trust the scientist that said one shot to stop the spread. and then just one more, then again oh, just one more.
^^^
or this guy also. of course both these guys are pro vaccine.
The first guy, and I admit, I didn't watch his entire one hour and 20 minutes, got his undies in a tangle because Dr. Campbell said the Pfizer drug use the same mode. As in same approach, but different details. This guy then gets into the biological weeds, which is where his expertise is, to say it's different. It may well be, but the method of stopping the virus appears to be similar. I think Campbell is pointing out that Pfizer drug and ivermectin provide similar actions, so why is ivermectin called a horse dewormer when the work in a similar manner.

I watched a little of the second video and it reminded me of political adds the last weeks of October, just before elections. Screaming "this guy is an idiot!!" He might eventually get around to explaining why aspiration is not needed, but he didn't in the first half, he only attacked Dr. Campbell. His 1st reason to not aspirate? "Aspiration rational contains misinformation." And I love #3 - "vaccination without aspiration is still beneficial". No one ever said it is not, only that it may have rare risks.

I consider both videos to be misinformation, but then again, I'm probably considered an idiot by main stream lemmings....

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I bet Joe and the Hoe didn't see this as an outcome of their stupid ass mandatory vax law! Freak'n morons.

View attachment 113894
You need to look at the big picture.

The left hates the military and wants nothing more than the US as we knew it to fail. This is a huge step for them to reach their end game.
The men in who are the good guys who take their oath to protect from both foreign and domestic are the ones who are refusing the mandate and getting discharged.

Give us 10 years and and the only ones left in the military will be those who will take orders no matter what. As in turning guns on US citizens. It is how communism works.

Pandemic of the unvaccinated December 30, 2021 edition;

View attachment 113929

New Advisory
Makes me sad. Me and my wife love cruises. We went on what I’m afraid was our last cruise last year. We were on the last boat before things got docked in 2020.

My wife is very upset. I keep telling her that we live in a great country and there is a lot of beautiful places to vacation and visit here.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I found a few people that are refuting his options on certain subjects. I'm no expert on all this and don't know what to believe. But I sure don't believe or trust the scientist that said one shot to stop the spread. and then just one more, then again oh, just one more.
Good stuff thank you.
Now I’m back to square 1 not knowing if IVM has any benefit:idk:

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
By his own logic, Biden should resign

At the Oct. 22, 2020, debate against then-President Donald Trump, Joe Biden said anyone who is responsible for 220,000 deaths from COVID should not be president.

Now, here it is December 2021 and these 220,000 deaths have increased to 813,000.

By my calculations, Joe Biden is now responsible for 417,000 deaths

So Joe, are you going to resign.

Time travel to the final Presidential Debate before the election;

Biden: 220,000 Americans dead. If you hear nothing else I say tonight, hear this. Anyone who's responsible for not taking control — in fact, not saying, I take no responsibility, initially — anyone who is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as President of the United States of America.
We're in a situation where there are thousands of deaths a day, a thousand deaths a day. And there are over 70,000 new cases per day. Compared to what's going on in Europe, as the New England Medical Journal said, they're starting from a very low rate. We're starting from a very high rate. The expectation is we'll have another 200,000 Americans dead by the time, between now and the end of the year. If we just wore these masks — the President's own advisors told them — we could save 100,000 lives. And we're in a circumstance where the President, thus far, still has no plan. No comprehensive plan. What I would do is make sure we have everyone encouraged to wear a mask, all the time. I would make sure we move in the direction of rapid testing, investing in rapid testing. I would make sure that we set up national standards as to how to open up schools and open up businesses so they can be safe, and give them the wherewithal and financial resources to be able to do that. We're in a situation now where the New England Medical Journal — one of the serious, most serious journals in the whole world — said for the first time ever that this, the way this President has responded to this crisis has been absolutely tragic. And so folks, I will take care of this, I will end this, I will make sure we have a plan.

Opinion Link

Reaction score
Top German Pathologist Reveals Smoking Gun Proof From Autopsies How COVID Vaccines Cause Organ Failure And Death

(Doctors For COVID Ethics.org) Dr. Arne Burkhardt — one of Germany’s leading pathologists — performed autopsies on otherwise healthy people who died soon after receiving COVID “vaccines” and discovered smoking gun proof that the “vaccines” tricked their immune systems into attacking their own internal organs, causing myocarditis, organ failure, and other fatal auto-immune conditions.

You can watch a lecture by Dr. Burkhardt describing these autopsies in more detail — along with photos of the damaged tissues — here on Bitchute. YouTube has censored this scientific evidence as “misinformation.”

The executive summary of these autopsies:

We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. We [will] first lay out why the agents cannot protect against viral infection. While no positive effects can be expected, we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death.

Why the vaccines cannot protect against infection

A fundamental mistake underlying the development of the COVID-19 vaccines was to neglect the functional distinction between the two major categories of antibodies which the body produces in order to protect itself from pathogenic microbes.

The first category (secretory IgA) is produced by immune cells (lymphocytes) which are located directly underneath the mucous membranes that line the respiratory and intestinal tract. The antibodies produced by these lymphocytes are secreted through and to the surface of the mucous membranes. These antibodies are thus on site to meet air-borne viruses, and they may be able to prevent viral binding and infection of the cells.

The second category of antibodies (IgG and circulating IgA) occur in the bloodstream. These antibodies protect the internal organs of the body from infectious agents that try to spread via the bloodstream.

Vaccines that are injected into the muscle — i.e., the interior of the body — will only induce IgG and circulating IgA, not secretory IgA. Such antibodies cannot and will not effectively protect the mucous membranes from infection by SARS-CoV-2. Thus, the currently observed “breakthrough infections” among vaccinated individuals merely confirm the fundamental design flaws of the vaccines. Measurements of antibodies in the blood can never yield any information on the true status of immunity against infection of the respiratory tract.

The inability of vaccine-induced antibodies to prevent coronavirus infections has been reported in recent scientific publications.

The vaccines can trigger self-destruction

https:/christiansfortruth.com/top-german-pathologist-reveals-smoking-gun-proof-from-autopsies-how-covid-vaccines-cause-organ-failure-and-death/

Reaction score
You need to look at the big picture.

The left hates the military and wants nothing more than the US as we knew it to fail. This is a huge step for them to reach their end game.
The men in who are the good guys who take their oath to protect from both foreign and domestic are the ones who are refusing the mandate and getting discharged.

Give us 10 years and and the only ones left in the military will be those who will take orders no matter what. As in turning guns on US citizens. It is how communism works.
I understand your point, but I doubt it. Now, will it ever happen? In time, probably, but Even Rome and Greece fell at some point, and so will our great country. But I believe we have a long ways to go for that to happen.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I understand your point, but I doubt it. Now, will it ever happen? In time, probably, but Even Rome and Greece fell at some point, and so will our great country. But I believe we have a long ways to go for that to happen.
Like Sebastiantombs said, I pray you are right. But from what I’ve seen happen to this country over the past two years I am loosing complete faith.
In school as a child learning about nazi Germany and communist Russia I always wondered how citizens, and even the military’s and police could have let this stuff happen. I fully believe it is happening in front of our eyes in warp speed.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Things that make you go hmmmmmmm?

Biden signs $137 million deal with German pharmaceutical company for COVID test strip factory that will take THREE YEARS to build and will start producing 83.3 million tests a month in late 2024 at the earliest

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This means they want to prolong the pandemic and not resolve it once and for all. There are already other means to handle residual cases after this pandemic is declared over and there are other things that threaten human civilization. Its amazing how they will promote the narrative for Biden's remaining years in office. People need to start talking about other things. Its Common Cold / Flu season accompanied by COVID. Its that time of year when people get sick anyway. Be healthy.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm?

Biden signs $137 million deal with German pharmaceutical company for COVID test strip factory that will take THREE YEARS to build and will start producing 83.3 million tests a month in late 2024 at the earliest

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
What about seasonal flu and common cold cases? There should be a comparison on that as well. Oh wait, they can't tell the difference because they are so focus on fear mongering the public with COVID-19. Long lines at Urgent Care centers, why? Many of them are not even exhibiting symptoms; they're paranoid that they got exposed by people walking by passing gas