Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Things that make you go hmmmmmmm?

Biden signs $137 million deal with German pharmaceutical company for COVID test strip factory that will take THREE YEARS to build and will start producing 83.3 million tests a month in late 2024 at the earliest

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Germany: Govt Reports 96% of Omicron Cases Are Among Fully Vaccinated, 4% Are Unvaccinated

New data released today by the Robert Koch Institute, a research agency run by the German government, found that though 71% of the population is fully vaccinated nearly 96% of Omicron cases are among the fully vaccinated.

"Robert Koch Institute report released today states that 95.58% of the #Omicron cases in Germany are fully vaccinated (28% of those had a "booster"), 4.42% are unvaccinated," Disclose TV reported.

More at this site: Germany: Govt Reports 96% of Omicron Cases Are Among Fully Vaccinated, 4% Are Unvaccinated (informationliberation.com)

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
I just wrote my own Covid test procedure as below.

HOME COVID TEST

Open a can of beer and try to smell it
2. If you can smell the beer then drink it to see if you can taste it
3. If you can taste it and smell it this confirms you don't have COVID.

Last night I did he test at least 19 times and were all negative. Tonight I'm going to do the test again because this morning I woke up with a headache and feeling like I'm coming down with something.
I am so nervous.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Their tests are total bullshit, and they have known this for a very, very long time. Yet......what is the main narrative they have pushed from the very beginning? "Get Tested", "free, fast, easy, get Tested", Get tested, get tested, get tested, get tested, (our tests don't work), GET TESTED, IT"S FREE!!!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
They are reading the polls for sure.

Joe- dementia progressing, Jill having a harder time covering, most all senior aids aware and starting to distance themselves. Putin and Xi both admitted to hospital from laughing so hard they literally busted a gut.

Fraudci- you can only lie so many times till it starts catching up with you. The poster boy for an inept liberal Democrat deep state government official

Kameltoe- even the presstitutes and staff are beginning to turn on her. When your one and only skill is blowjobs, eventually most figure out they can get one cheaper elsewhere.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Is there a virus circulating around? Look how close they are playing and making physical contact :rofl: No wonder there is a big division over the trustworthiness of what is being reported

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
You don't have to be a scientist to know this

"It SEEMS TO BE"....how many times can he use that phrase in a paragraph? "It seems to be" screams out to me, that it is all a smoke screen, an illusion.

Also, I am going to get a hat made with the word Recalcitrate across the top. Let the snowflakes try to figure out what that means! LOL

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
"It SEEMS TO BE"....how many times can he use that phrase in a paragraph? "It seems to be" screams out to me, that it is all a smoke screen, an illusion.

Also, I am going to get a hat made with the word Recalcitrate across the top. Let the snowflakes try to figure out what that means! LO

L
Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 12.42.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-31 at 12.54.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-31 at 12.59.21 PM.png

Last edited: