Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Nice try, the Canadian numbers you show begins in early 2021 when. Almost nobody was vaxxed. Look at numbers for 2022 or even Dec 21 through May 22
The Government of Canada has confirmed that the vaccinated population account for 4 in every 5 Covid-19 deaths to have occurred across the country since the middle of February 2022, and 70% of those deaths have been among the triple vaccinated population.

The Government of Canada produces a daily Covid-19 Epidemiology update, in which they sporadically provide new data on Covid-19 cases, hospitalisations and deaths as and when they feel like it.

The following table is taken from their 14th June update, found here, and shows the number of cases, hospitalisations and deaths by vaccination status up to May 29th 2022 –

Source

Unfortunately, the Government of Canada is attempting to deceive the public by providing a tally of cases, hospitalisations and deaths that stretches all the way back to December 14th 2020. By doing this they’re able to include a huge wave that occurred in January 2021 when just 0.3% of the population of Canada was considered fully vaccinated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very familiar with the UK reports. See the charts from week 13, the last week they reported this data in this format. Go back as far as the Fall and you'll see clearly that as the vax % goes up, the number of deaths follows in the Vaxxed population.

View attachment 131706

Not sure which of the hundreds of links in this thread you're speaking of but you can interpret the NEJM study how you'd like, and maybe you can get these guys to change the title of theirs if its so misleading
Serious Adverse Events of Special Interest Following mRNA Vaccination in Randomized Trials
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4125239

Results: Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an increased risk of serious adverse events of special interest, with an absolute risk increase of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95% CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to 33.8), respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an absolute risk increase of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 (95% CI 2.1 to 22.9). The excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest surpassed the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group in both Pfizer and Moderna trials (2.3 and 6.4 per 10,000 participants, respectively).
And it keeps getting worse over time as more are triple vaxxed and boosted…

6CAB16C6-1AED-4699-BBD3-538D0CD4EF79.jpeg
9E1D488E-ED55-47EA-A50E-4CD649CFB1EB.jpeg

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
And it keeps getting worse over time as more are triple vaxxed and boosted…
I don't see how these numbers can be useful without also knowing the percentage of the population that's unvaxxed. At the extreme, if 100% of the population was vaxxed, all of the deaths would necessarily be among the vaxxed.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So I understand that you can spend days slicing the numbers, it’s difficult because so many of the numbers are reported against different timeframes, which makes a HUGE difference. I don’t pretend to fully understand all of the data, and the data is far from complete.

The two most important questions to me are:

1- did the mRNA therapy truly have a big impact on the disease? Or is it because the disease is following a normal course and dying out because so many hosts were infected and combined with natural immunity, it had nowhere else to go?
(*Not all countries used the mRNA experimental therapy)
2- Is the risk/reward of the mRNA “vaccines” worth it to otherwise healthy adults and children given the growing confirmed vaccine adverse events? Or would we see the same basic numbers with natural immunity alone?

Worldwide daily deaths have fallen off the cliff. So is that because the vaccines were so effective? Or is the virus dying out naturally ?
4D727852-B3C6-4C0D-9344-9321815CCA4C.jpeg

Last edited:

davej

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oh gosh, how many millions dead and still the conspiracy nuts are whining about vaccinations. If you don't believe in modern medicine then go hire an occultist or a witch doctor. Maybe you can inject bleach into your body.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh gosh, how many millions dead and still the conspiracy nuts are whining about vaccinations. If you don't believe in modern medicine then go hire an occultist or a witch doctor. Maybe you can inject bleach into your body.

Perhaps reading isn’t your best attribute. There’s no conspiracy content in what I posted, and nobody, including Trump, ever advocated for injecting bleach.
Try getting your news from somewhere other than Twatter.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Coming from a person who no doubt believes the Trump/Russia collusion story.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
By the way I do value modern medicine, in the case of the WuFlu I put a lot of weight on the opinions of one of the inventors of mRNA technology and some of the top most expert physicians and medical researchers in the world
Lots of money involved with these vaccines. The old adage "follow the money" certainly applies here. Lots of these doctors work for HMOs and they get paid for the shots.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone find out how the FDA voted today on the review or not to review the future COVID vax's?
FDA advisers say the U.S. needs updated COVID-19 boosters to fight omicron

The U.S. should pursue a COVID-19 booster strategy that focuses on developing new shots that better protect against omicron and its subvariants, according to a recommendation from a Food and Drug Administration advisory committee.

The group of independent medical experts on Tuesday voted 19-2 that the COVID-19 boosters should include omicron and its subvariants.

AA4CF803-F1CC-4063-9920-64DFC02FF8EC.png

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
1- did the mRNA therapy truly have a big impact on the disease? Or is it because the disease is following a normal course and dying out because so many hosts were infected and combined with natural immunity, it had nowhere else to go?
(*Not all countries used the mRNA experimental therapy)
2- Is the risk/reward of the mRNA “vaccines” worth it to otherwise healthy adults and children? Or would we see the same basic numbers with natural immunity alone?
I totally agree with these as primary questions. The Canada vax stats look to me to say that the vax is somewhere between ineffective and negative effectivity.
As a small data point, a family we know all got covid last week. The vaxxed husband got it first then spread it to the unvaxxed wife and adult child. The husband's symptoms were significantly more severe than the others'. No statistical significance of course, but does bring to mind 3 of the lying guarantees from the experts:
1) If you have the shot you won't get covid
2) If you have the shot you won't spread covid
3) If you have the shot you will have a milder case

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I totally agree with these as primary questions. The Canada vax stats look to me to say that the vax is somewhere between ineffective and negative effectivity.
As a small data point, a family we know all got covid last week. The vaxxed husband got it first then spread it to the unvaxxed wife and adult child. The husband's symptoms were significantly more severe than the others'. No statistical significance of course, but does bring to mind 3 of the lying guarantees from the experts:
1) If you have the shot you won't get covid
2) If you have the shot you won't spread covid
3) If you have the shot you will have a milder case
We were just told this week from one of our family members, their spouse brother's family all got Covid, they were all Vaxxed. I over heard my wife say 6 members.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

The U.S. should pursue a COVID-19 booster strategy that focuses on developing new shots that better protect against omicron and its subvariants, according to a recommendation from a Food and Drug Administration advisory committee.

The group of independent medical experts on Tuesday voted 19-2 that the COVID-19 boosters should include omicron and its subvariants.

View attachment 132023
The big question is do any of big FARMA need to have the FDA review any future COVID vaccines before releasing them to the public? I was hearing that the FDA was to vote on this today. What could go wrong without any review/oversight....