Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hey @bigredfish,
What a mess we are in. I'm with ya on this but hear me out. What confounds the conclusion here is that most of the susceptible people got vaccinated. Young and healthy people were the ones that didn't (for the most part)...And those were the people that are VERY unlikely to die of Covid. So, I wish this were as clear as it appears from your post, but as with all numbers it is complicated...Vaccines aren't as effective as they should be, but the overweight, diabetic, elderly, etc. are the ones most likely to get all the shots because they're at a higher risk. So, did the vaccines help the people in the graphs above...No, they're dead. But, it's hard to prove one way or another that there would be more or less people dead if there were no vaccine...It's like proving a negative. Now all that being what it is, my gut tells me you are right.

The real problem the gov'ts now have is credibility. They've ruined it. So, even if they have a valid reason for the vaccinated deaths and excess deaths (see below) being what they are, you'd be crazy to believe them after being lied to about EVERYTHING the last 2 years.

Additionally, there is an excess death count that some are claiming is correlated with vaccine rollout. Again, proving this is high bar to meet, because of all of the other factors (lockdowns, drugs, etc.) But, the CDC shutdown reporting for the month of June, and the optics are TERRIBLE on what they did when the started releasing the numbers again. You have to read back in this person's history to see how they've tracked this for the last couple of years.
Better read up there soon because I think the account will be shut down:
View attachment 133775
This is just me personally, and the people who I come in contact with and the conversation of the clot shot comes up.

I know a few older relatives and acquaintances who have gotten the first shot. They drank the cool aid and their reasoning was because they were at the “highest risk” they were one of the ones waiting in line spring of 21. (These were people over 70.).
Once they started hearing reports, every single one of them said they regretted it and would not be getting anything else.

I’m almost 40, everyone around my age has refused. They all say hell no. They don’t trust it.

The acquaintances I know who I’d say are in the 18-25 range, almost all of them have gotten the first, and multiples of it.
I see them as the ones who are glued to social media and want to “do their part” and be good comrads”.

I would like to see stats on ages. I don’t believe this clot shot does anything more than population control. I truly feel bad for these young kids who have gotten it who have dreams of starting a family some day.

How can anyone have any faith, at all, in a "vaccine" that required the very definition of the word "vaccine" to be changed to match what it allegedly is? I have zero faith in this "magical potion" at all, and both the Mrs and I got the original two shots. There's no way I'm going for boosters of something that has been falsely advertised, marketed, promoted, basically mandated, by a bunch of conniving "experts" in on the money train.

My wife is a nurse. She cringes at all the newer nurses out there.
She graduated from nursing school in 2004. She was trained that any time you give any injection to draw back before you inject anything. If you pull back and you get blood, you immediately pull the syringe back, discard the vaccine and try again.
She is saying the nurses who have graduated within the past 10 years no longer follow that protocol. They stick the needle in and push away.
She is convinced that is the big reason so many young people are dropping dead after their clot shot. She says it is going directly into the blood stream and to the heart. Not into the muscle where it is to be absorbed.

She said she was trained that the only time a medication is to go into the blood stream is via a IV. And that a majority of these kids administrating the clot shot are just sticking you with a needle with no regards as to if it is going into the muscle or the blood stream.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
We got the vaccine administered by the National Guard. They did draw back before pushing. One of the reasons I decided to get the first two shots was to be a test case. At my age, reproduction is no longer going to happen and, all in all, I've had a reasonably good life. So I figured maybe by taking those shots it might, some day, provide some useful information in the grand scheme of things, albeit a tiny bit. Plus, we were being told it would prevent infection at that time and I/we trusted what we heard. In retrospect maybe we wouldn't have taken those shots.

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is just me personally, and the people who I come in contact with and the conversation of the clot shot comes up.

I know a few older relatives and acquaintances who have gotten the first shot. They drank the cool aid and their reasoning was because they were at the “highest risk” they were one of the ones waiting in line spring of 21. (These were people over 70.).
I'm with ya, you operate with the available information you have at the time. I have a morbidly obese diabetic brother, I told him he was at risk and should look into it. He didn't want to and I completely understand because I didn't want it either, but his work forced him to.

I would like to see stats on ages. I don’t believe this clot shot does anything more than population control. I truly feel bad for these young kids who have gotten it who have dreams of starting a family some day.
The thing is that we don't know the long term effects. Though the first step is recognizing that there are long term effects. And we're not there yet (not by MSM at least). They're at literally zero risk! What are we doing?...Oh, yeah, enriching the pharmaceutical industry...when you put it into that perspective it all makes sense.

My wife is a nurse. She cringes at all the newer nurses out there.
She graduated from nursing school in 2004. She was trained that any time you give any injection to draw back before you inject anything. If you pull back and you get blood, you immediately pull the syringe back, discard the vaccine and try again.
She is saying the nurses who have graduated within the past 10 years no longer follow that protocol. They stick the needle in and push away.
She is convinced that is the big reason so many young people are dropping dead after their clot shot. She says it is going directly into the blood stream and to the heart. Not into the muscle where it is to be absorbed.

She said she was trained that the only time a medication is to go into the blood stream is via a IV. And that a majority of these kids administrating the clot shot are just sticking you with a needle with no regards as to if it is going into the muscle or the blood stream.
Yep, yep, I give one of our dogs shots and I aspirate for that exact reason. It could be a contributing factor. Autopsies could potentially identify huge spike amounts in the heart in such cases? But, if I had to guess they weren't performed...or if they were, nobody checked the heart for spike.

One other thing that I remember someone talking about early on was tracking batches. They were making this stuff at a record pace, has anyone done any tracking on the batch numbers vs. deaths or bad outcomes? Seems there could be something there and it's a reasonable hypothesis.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think they should try it the other way........The ones who want to wear masks can stay home and zoom. Let the majority of the kids who are smart who won't wear masks be like normal people and go to school.......

Wonder what she would say if she were to get voted out like parents did in SF?!

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
That headline allows me to state the following to the world: "The moment you allow fear to take over you, your weakness becomes exposed. Fear Not. Take control of your life and all will follow." - Arjun

Use of fear to control behaviour in Covid crisis was ‘totalitarian’, admit scientists

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
New Medical Study Shows COVID Booster Shots Are Harmful to the Immune System

A new medical study published by The Lancet, a weekly peer-reviewed general medical journal, shows Wuhan coronavirus booster shots can be harmful to the immune system and can cause adverse effects. The study also shows that after 8-months, a vaccinated person has the same immunity levels against the virus as an unvaccinated individual.

"Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible," the National Institutes of Health published in response to the study.

New Medical Study Shows COVID Booster Shots Are Harmful to the Immune System (townhall.com)

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Oregon ICU beds dwindle, hospitals near capacity amid staffing shortages

"Nurses, respiratory therapists, nursing assistants, all kinds of health care providers who have left the health care field and as a result there is a need to hire more staff. "

Hey brilliant leaders, this wouldn't have anything to do with all the people you fired, would it?

"the summer COVID surge is causing more hospital staff to call in sick, thus exacerbating the staffing issue."

How can this be? All the staff you didn't fire had the safe and effective covid shots.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I know this is preaching to the choir, but it's a good analyses, including a peer reviewed study, of the ineffectiveness and damage, medical damage as in a 50% increase in CCP Virus death rates -

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oregon ICU beds dwindle, hospitals near capacity amid staffing shortages

"Nurses, respiratory therapists, nursing assistants, all kinds of health care providers who have left the health care field and as a result there is a need to hire more staff. "

Hey brilliant leaders, this wouldn't have anything to do with all the people you fired, would it?

"the summer COVID surge is causing more hospital staff to call in sick, thus exacerbating the staffing issue."

How can this be? All the staff you didn't fire had the safe and effective covid shots.
The headlines will be "Hospital Full due to Covid"

Last edited: