Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't wait for moderators to finally close this thread once and for all :facepalm:

Are we supposed to agree with the WHO that this pandemic is still ongoing?

Even the 1918 pandemic did not go on for this long and there was a much lower literacy rate back in those days and the media was not as prevalent as they are today

Are we just too spoiled now to finally wave goodbye to this pandemic? I think the worst is over.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
CDC to get overhaul after major ‘public mistakes’ in COVID response

The head of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced plans to overhaul the agency Wednesday — while admitting to major “mistakes” in handling the pandemic.

“For 75 years, CDC and public health have been preparing for COVID-19, and in our big moment, our performance did not reliably meet expectations,” CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said in a statement.

“I want us all to do better and it starts with CDC leading the way,” she said of her agency’s more than 11,000 staff.

CDC to get shake-up after COVID response 'mistakes' (nypost.com)

Comment from another forum:

Rule No. 1....Stop making things up...like masks and the 6' crap.
Rule No. 2....You don't quarantine well people. It's what prevented early Herd Immunity.
Rule No. 3....Stop moving the goal posts...and that falls particularly to Fauci.
Stop calling the shots a vaccine.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't wait for moderators to finally close this thread once and for all :facepalm:

Are we supposed to agree with the WHO that this pandemic is still ongoing?

Even the 1918 pandemic did not go on for this long and there was a much lower literacy rate back in those days and the media was not as prevalent as they are today

Are we just too spoiled now to finally wave goodbye to this pandemic? I think the worst is over.
"I can't wait for moderators to finally close this thread once and for all"

Well, if everyone who hates this thread quits responding to it, then the only people left talking to themselves on it will be the people who still believe in FauciClaus. This thread is like a STD. Just can't seem to get rid of it......

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The health department director in our county just announced her resignation today.

That bitch was Fraudsi on steroids over the past two years. But, seeing she wasn’t a elected official and she was technically hired by the county commissioners she felt her job was safe. She was hired by the county and the County Commissioner's were the ones who do the hiring and firing’s.

We live in a quite conservative county and every commissioner had a R behind their name at the ballot box. Historically speaking, that race was never really contested. Come voting time everyone kept voting for the incumbent. Their opponent’s never had a chance. The only time a new commissioner would come into office would be if someone retired.

Needless to say, with our nazi health director calling all the shots there were literally pitchforks and torches outside during the county commissioner meetings. Everyone was demanding that they fire this lady. They refused for 2 years to even acknowledge there was a problem and to even talk about her.

This past summer a grass roots organization started and several people jumped in and said they’d be willing to be a commissioner who listen to the people in the county. Our election’s were 2 weeks ago, and out of the 8 commissioners up for re-election, 7 of them are now looking for new jobs after the end of this year.
And now their first job will be to find a new health department head who doesn’t demand face diapers on children in school’s.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
"I can't wait for moderators to finally close this thread once and for all"

Well, if everyone who hates this thread quits responding to it, then the only people left talking to themselves on it will be the people who still believe in FauciClaus. This thread is like a STD. Just can't seem to get rid of it......
True, but it’s the biggest event of our lives, perhaps the biggest fraud ever leveraged against the worlds population, and the fallout is far from over.

Personally I’ll ignore it when a couple of dozen high profile people are hanging from ropes on live TV

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This country produces more junk than any other country even though a lot of the manufacturing is overseas and hours spent on sh!tty infomercials that any dumb @$$ will fall for. For example, they think they are buying steel when at the end of the days its freaking sheet metal for crying out loud. We are the largest consumers in the world versus other countries like China and India. It baffles me in terms of how much resources and time we waste and how we constantly spend on things that only bring us intermittent peace of mind (and yes...that includes Electric Car owners, Big Mac and legalized Medical Marijuana lovers). Increased consumption equates to increased debt ceiling (Rapid consumption and production means you can't requench the Earth in sufficient time). Ever wondered why the US doesn't get contacted by debt collection agencies? Because they run them as well. They use their nuclear and military arsenal as a deterrent to show the world, yes...."we have mighty pen!s, now don't f**k with us" These big pharma groups achieved what they had to achieve and now they are onto promoting and addressing the next incoming virus. Everybody is a walking zombie. It only takes a couple of cues to figure that out. You don't need a super jumbo deluxe grand pen!s to have a smart brain. In fact, average sizes are more efficient. ;) What matters is the brain ;) Addiction and obsessive compulsive behavior are all anomalies of the brain. Heck, even he agrees...

It's only our tax money they threw away, right? :angry:

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Why do you think the medical field lost its credibility as a result? So many medical professionals are leaving their jobs / careers as we speak except for the greedy, self-centered accomplices.

The sheer scale of propaganda should give one pause

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Maher: Getting ‘Robbed Blind’ on COVID Relief Makes Me ‘Less Excited about the Money They’re Planning to Spend’1*-

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher stated that America was “robbed blind” by fraud with coronavirus relief programs and said that this makes him “a little less excited about the money they’re planning to spend.” He also wondered why Democrats aren’t being “the good government party” they’re supposed to be and Republicans aren’t being the fiscal watchdogs they’re supposed to be.

Maher said, “[T]his is the question I asked back in April and I’m going to ask it again, it doesn’t really make me a conservative, does it, that I don’t want to be absolutely robbed blind? Is there some number at which I go, you know what, you are just taking my money and wasting it and letting people steal it? I mean, I get the idea that money can never be transferred except in a leaky bucket, I accept that. But this isn’t a bucket anymore. It’s just a handle.”

Maher: Getting 'Robbed Blind' on COVID Relief Makes Me 'Less Excited about the Money They're Planning to Spend' (breitbart.com)

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Why do you think the medical field lost its credibility as a result? So many medical professionals are leaving their jobs / careers as we speak except for the greedy, self-centered accomplices.
And the sales reps. Have you EVER seen an ugly farma sales rep? Nope. When a doctor tries to put me on a prescription, I ask him is this by his choice or the farma reps request.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Anthony Fauci says: "Mission Accomplished...I'm outta here...good luck finding me"

NYTimes Headline:

Fauci Says He Will Step Down in December to Pursue His ‘Next Chapter’
Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, who has advised seven presidents and spent more than half a century at the National Institutes of Health, will leave government service by the end of the year.