Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just saw today on MSM them talking about Julie Powell, Not one mention of all her Clot Shots. They're new narrative now is anyone that has gotten Covid are at a high risk of Heart failure...they even mentioned the clots, even showed a brief picture of a clot, one of the ones I have already seen here.

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just saw today on MSM them talking about Julie Powell, Not one mention of all her Clot Shots. They're new narrative now is anyone that has gotten Covid are at a high risk of Heart failure...they even mentioned the clots, even showed a brief picture of a clot, one of the ones I have already seen here.

[/QUOT

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It's all a HOAX. With Religion, Politics, and Antibiotics being the worst. "Proof" to be found in the preceding 658 pages of this thread...

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

I think I will just take my chances. There is a reason why they pushed so hard for everyone to get multiple unapproved "jabs and boosters" and then attempted to hide the data through the court system for the next few decades. It had nothing to do with Sars-Covid Virus. That was just a convenient smokescreen. The world powers have been trying to figure out a way to drastically reduce the worlds population "ethically" for many years. Unfortunately for them, their plan back fired on them and they very people they wanted to wipe off the face of the earth refused the jab, but the kind of people they wanted to keep around jumped on the Covid Fear band wagon and they are now the ones now, dropping like flys. There are hundreds of thousands that have quit working in the medical industry. They knew what was happening and couldn't deal with the government pressure on them to get their patients jabbed or support the fear machine. My GP was one of them. Successful doctor with thousands of patients, in business for over 30 years. He didn't sell his practice, he point blank shut it down. His assistant told me so much. Prove me wrong.....I'll wait. :cool:

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think I will just take my chances. There is a reason why they pushed so hard for everyone to get multiple unapproved "jabs and boosters" and then attempted to hide the data through the court system for the next few decades. It had nothing to do with Sars-Covid Virus. That was just a convenient smokescreen. The world powers have been trying to figure out a way to drastically reduce the worlds population "ethically" for many years. Unfortunately for them, their plan back fired on them and they very people they wanted to wipe off the face of the earth refused the jab, but the kind of people they wanted to keep around jumped on the Covid Fear band wagon and they are now the ones now, dropping like flys. There are hundreds of thousands that have quit working in the medical industry. They knew what was happening and couldn't deal with the government pressure on them to get their patients jabbed or support the fear machine. My GP was one of them. Successful doctor with thousands of patients, in business for over 30 years. He didn't sell his practice, he point blank shut it down. His assistant told me so much. Prove me wrong.....I'll wait. :cool:
If your Doc was a Homeopath Doc, here's one for you.... "Did you hear the one about the Homeopath who took a Placebo and died of an Overdose?"

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
COVID booster may lower protection against omicron reinfection, study finds. Here’s why

A COVID-19 booster, specifically a third vaccine dose, may lower protection against getting infected with the omicron variant again for some people — and there’s a reason why, new findings suggest. In contrast, two vaccine doses, followed by an initial omicron infection, may protect more against a second omicron infection than an extra jab, according to a preprint study published Nov. 1 to medRxiv, a server run by Yale, BMJ and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.

This is due to a specific reaction within the immune system, researchers concluded. Here’s what the findings mean. “If you got infected with Omicron at any time, a third vaccine dose actually doubles your risk of reinfection compared to 2 doses only,” Dr. Daniele Focosi, who specializes in hematology and works at Pisa University Hospital in Italy, wrote on Twitter in response to the findings. “Amazing immune imprinting at work.”

The study points to immune imprinting as the reason why “three-dose vaccination was associated with reduced protection compared to that of two-dose vaccination.” But what exactly is immune imprinting? Fortune explains it as “a phenomenon in which an initial exposure to a virus — say, the original strain of COVID, by infection or vaccination — limits a person’s future immune response against new variants.”

Continues below;

Read more at:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am with you brother, well said. Just saw a push for a Cancer vaccine??? What??? hahaha...

Wonder how much my Pure Blood will be worth in the future? :rofl:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting article comparing U.S. to Nigeria where Ivermectin is widely used for many things.

Screenshot 2022-11-04 052525.jpg

Screenshot 2022-11-04 052525.jpg

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
No, There Will Not Be Any "Pandemic Amnesty"
No, There Will Not Be Any "Pandemic Amnesty" | ZeroHedge

Nothing is Forgotten, Nothing Will Be Forgiven.
On the very first day of this year I wrote that the pandemic was over and that only the most brainwashed true believers would cling to the absurd narratives that enabled it. Since then, all of it has been exposed to be falsehoods, cluelessness and lies:

• Vaccines were never tested or proven to stop transmission.
  • The fatality rate was around 0.005%
  • Ivermectin worked
  • Masks don’t
  • Lockdowns did more damage than good
…and the final straws for the credibility of all involved:
  • This thing came out of a lab, and
  • "Safe and effective” turned into “sudden and unexpected”
Innumerable careers, reputations and lives have been destroyed in order to enforce a completely debunked narrative as truth. The mainstream media, Big Tech, governments at all levels, neo-liberal glee clubs like the WEF, all coordinated to gaslight the entire population of the world that we were facing existential annihilation, and would have to henceforth trade in our civil rights to these authorities to escape it.

The economic damage is only now beginning to be felt in runaway inflation with central banks powerless to contain it, at risk of destroying what’s left of the economy.
We don’t need to enumerate the litany of injustice, ridicule and persecution anybody who tried to counter these absurd narratives had to endure. Lost friends, family, jobs, position, businesses, cancelations, deplatformings – all of it.

So it is unsurprising, now that the edifice is crumbling, that those who piled on to the persecutions, those who feathered their nest being “on the right side of history”, seeing that it’s all turning to dust in realtime, are starting – one and all – to back away from their role.
Now the name of the game is to distance oneself from the most intense and virulent outbreaks of mass formation psychosis in recorded history:

There are many who were up to their eyeballs in this who will now try to frame themselves as “the voice of reason” who was trying to introduce some rationality into the conversation.

Don’t believe them.

“Sooner or Later Everyone Sits Down to a Banquet of Consequences”
If the globally botched pandemic response accomplished one thing, it was to open many people’s eyes to how obsolete and ill equipped our current institutions are for handling a global crisis in this new, decentralized, multi-polar world.
While these insular elites believed they had Divine Right to “re-imagine” every aspect of our lives for some grandiose Great Reset, it’s these sclerotic, self-serving institutions they inhabit who are going to get their asses re-imagined. With a vengeance.
Here’s what you can do to reclaim your life, and take your power back from those who abused it and used their positions against you:
  1. Vote out any politician who imposed lockdowns or vaccine mandates – regardless of party affiliation. At least the ones who doubled down on them after it became clear how destructive and ineffective they were.
  2. Cancel all paid subscriptions to the mainstream media – you’re better off supporting the many independent outlets and those doing real journalism and providing high-signal content.
  3. Advocate for defunding state-run media apparatuses: NPR in the US, CBC in Canada, BBC in the UK, et al
  4. De-Google-fy your life: Start looking at alternatives to Big Tech. There are other search engines like Duck, Facebook is quickly becoming irrelevant, Twitter may be fun for awhile longer given the meltdowns over the Musk takeover.
  5. Don’t hire or do business with Covid fanatics. If you’re hiring or scouting vendors, check their socials: were they demonizing lockdown skeptics? Hashtagging “#Freedumb”? (Better start scrubbing those timelines, mofos)
  6. Buy Bitcoin. Yes, I’m shilling BTC because Bitcoin is the global opt-out – stacking sats is calling b/s on everything.

There will be no pandemic amnesty. More likely, by the time this is all over, there will be pandemic tribunals.
I would replace that word "amnesty" with "tribunal" - that is what is needed.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting article comparing U.S. to Nigeria where Ivermectin is widely used for many things.

View attachment 144773

View attachment 144773
Also remember Nigeria has a very young population ..

SO ideally you want to inspect the age ranges for comparisons

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Also remember Nigeria has a very young population ..

SO ideally you want to inspect the age ranges for comparisons
Yes I believe age would make some difference, especially in deaths. I believe Nigeria uses Ivermectin as a prophylaxis too, thus the big difference in cases per million.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reports of Covid Zero lockdowns in China ..

1667687551854.png

Trucks not allowed to deliver food to livestock ..

1667687591695.png

Security Cameras capture Dabai forcefully knocking on door ..

1667687672726.png

Mandatory testing nucleic acid testing

1667687710742.png