Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Safe, effective,:mad: yada yada.

The Florida Department of Health (Department) conducted an analysis through a self-controlled case series, which is a technique originally developed to evaluate vaccine safety. This studied mortality risk following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination. This analysis found there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination. Individuals with preexisting cardiac conditions, such as myocarditis and pericarditis, should take particular caution when considering vaccination and discuss with their health care provider. As such, the Florida Department of Health has issued the following guidance: Based on currently available data, patients should be informed of the possible cardiac complications that can arise after receiving a mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiacrelated death among men in this age group. The State Surgeon General now recommends against the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines for males ages 18-39 years old.

PDF FDOH

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Can't really say I am shocked. Us pure bloods knew this years ago. I feel sorry for all the people who blindly got them. And as usual, the FDA doesn't want to make any decision on it. Fuckers. I have totally lost faith in the medical community. Instead of care for people, it has turned into a big money maker.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Its always been a big money maker, people just got their reality checks during the pandemic. My suggestion to everyone is to focus on their cardiovascular health, consume healthy, and not have to worry about blood clot formation.

I have noticed a surge of patients resorting to eastern medicine recently. People are finally waking up (not woke).

Can't really say I am shocked. Us pure bloods knew this years ago. I feel sorry for all the people who blindly got them. And as usual, the FDA doesn't want to make any decision on it. Fuckers. I have totally lost faith in the medical community. Instead of care for people, it has turned into a big money maker.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score