Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Same experience... Thinking of digging up a bread making machine ;-)
As part of my zombie apocalypse prep about 10 years ago I started making my own "no knead" sourdough bread using a cast iron "dutch oven" pot just to get a idea of the process. Came out awesome...I kind of quit making it when Aldi started selling the sourdough loaves.

20140825_163300.jpg

20140825_163246.jpg

Last edited:

guykuo

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
im shopping at your Tesco !

Wow. You look different from what I expected, @bigredfish.

Meanwhile, I'm participating in an e-mail thread elsewhere about making our own PPE equipment in case our supplies run out.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
GO WILD...GO WILD...GO WILD...TIME TO PAAARRTY!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Only when you go to hospital better use N95, other places no need to use. Normal surgical masks are OK, i am thinking to get 1000pcs surgical masks for those who need them, free for members here. Each shipment 1 box(100PCS ), then you can share the masks with your families and friends who need them. Will ship all via DHL, all free. Guys who need the masks please send DM to me. At busy places, wear a mask can control the virus very well, Japan, Korea , China all do it like this, esp at the big outbreaking places.
Or i donate them to the Welfare agency?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
California issued a stay home warning. 39 million people affected

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Only when you go to hospital better use N95, other places no need to use. Normal surgical masks are OK, i am thinking to get 1000pcs surgical masks for those who need them, free for members here. Each shipment 1 box(100PCS ), then you can share the masks with your families and friends who need them. Will ship all via DHL, all free. Guys who need the masks please send DM to me. At busy places, wear a mask can control the virus very well, Japan, Korea , China all do it like this, esp at the big outbreaking places.
You are a very thoughtful human! Maybe send them to the American Red Cross?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Sign me up. Maybe put it in with my camera. :) Very kind of you Andy. ;)