Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Today i am busy buying and shipping the N95 masks for some guys here, i drive to the airport to send the packages.
Many guys asking for the purchasing.

But here are some important message for you who want to buy.
1. My main business is camera business, purchasing masks just helping people here, price is reasonable.
2. We only help those for own using or hospital using, i will not sell to those who want to sell these masks somewhere in the bad places.
3. All masks i bought from the Pharmacy, so quality is ensured.
4. Right now these masks still not enough in China, can only accept the orders for 50-200pcs per order. If buy too many, i have to go 10-15 shops to buy. :headbang:
No need to buy too many, China is producing lots of masks now.Like the video shows.lol

Italy cases down a little this week, maybe their peak is passing now.
Today i got a message from my friend, she is a pregnant but was infected the virus in Jan, she is in Wuhan! She said the viurs is not such crazy, keep a good mood is the best way to fight with the virus.
Right now she and her baby are all OK. The Wuhan city will be freedom on April.8th.

View attachment 35b4604ca5f36ebf729d75a7b375d0a5.mp4

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY Andy...you are a good person and you are our good friend.

I hope that someday we can drink together.

View attachment 57975
Just try to help guys here, these masks in normal time very cheap, some people try to earn big money from it. Sucked.
DHL damn not accept the masks shipping in China, have to submit tons of docs, so we use Fedex this time. FEDEX is very good this time.
My donation 2000pcs masks is using DHL HK, they have 3-4 days delaying now, the freight system in Asia is totally crashed. Freight cost is increasing very high day by day.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Fellas! Great news! Apparently, a highly effective solution to the Covid-19 pandemic has been developed which will provide an IMMEDIATE worldwide remedy to this viral disaster!

American ingenuity! I knew it would save us all!

Please refer to the attached “Covid-19-Solution.mov” attachment!

Attachments

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Just try to help guys here, these masks in normal time very cheap, some people try to earn big money from it. Sucked.
DHL damn not accept the masks shipping in China, have to submit tons of docs, so we use Fedex this time. FEDEX is very good this time.
My donation 2000pcs masks is using DHL HK, they have 3-4 days delaying now, the freight system in Asia is totally crashed. Freight cost is increasing very high day by day.
Andy, let me know if there is an increase in cost on the shipping of my camera if you have to use Fedex instead of DHL. Also to cover the cost of shipping my masks. I want to be fair with you. ;)

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
It's now been reported that in the US High Dose intravenous Vitamin C works and in China a new arthritis drug. Not sure anybody knows what works really. ATM it seems everything obscure is reported as working.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
You know what's irritating? Some of these drugs that have been tried and seem to work are dismissed as "anecdotal" information, IE they don't meet the high standards of a study. A study is a collection of results formal bunch of anecdotal tests in the first place. The problem comes from not having enough of that anecdotal data that is considered "reliable". People that survive, after being extremely sick, just aren't reliable enough.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Andy, let me know if there is an increase in cost on the shipping of my camera if you have to use Fedex instead of DHL. Also to cover the cost of shipping my masks. I want to be fair with you. ;)
Aha, those guys are crazy, the masks have to use in a special way. But i hide the masks beside the cam, looks ok. :headbang: 1585184014930.png

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Great insulating material to protect camera in transit

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
For anyone interested in my wife's status... Today is day 8 since her first patient that was highly suspected to be positive for COVID. The test results on that patient have still not come back from the lab. Her sore through has not changed, but she is running a temperature of 99.5 while taking Tylenol. She is having chills, and some shortness of breath (though she attributes this to anxiety) - O2 sats are normal.

She called the TN Health Department hotline and explained everything - including that she is an ER doctor, and the patients she'd seen last week presented with symptoms but results were not yet back. They said she should go to the closest location for testing. Ironically, the closest location: Her place of employment (more than 1.5 hours away). Go figure.

So tomorrow she will drive herself there, and hopefully it won't be another 8+ day wait to find out if this is just some other bug. She has not left the master bedroom in nearly a week... Not once. It sucks. She's going crazy, and I'm feeling like room service/housekeeping.