Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
No idea that he was a political figure. Its probably a good idea to steer away from YouTube's recommended playlist.
Not trying to be a spammer at all :) But yes, the internet does contain content full of shit :poop:
Yeah, he's an asshole and apparently so are you. You're turning into a spammer @Arjun . Try to control yourself and stop posting asshole shit.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No idea that he was a political figure. Its probably a good idea to steer away from YouTube's recommended playlist.
Well that's the WHOLE FuQin' point moron. Instead of just posting wherever you happen to come across take some time to determine if the content you are posting has a modicum of truth to it. Otherwise you're nothing more than a promiscuous spammer flooding everyone watching this topic with BULLSHIT.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
HEY, nobody is a FuQin' moron. During these times, its good to avoid being depressed by the news. Its good to stay calm. By the way, what is everybody watching these days on television? Nobody wants to rewatch the same programming over and over again. Any ideas?
edit: @Q™ I know you're using a figure of speech and by projecting colloquial terms at members here you don't necessarily mean it :). Seeing how each member is perceiving the content posted here differently at varying degrees, lets all just talk about how we're coping with the Pandemic. ;)
Again, nobody is a FuQin' moron

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I've been flying planes in a flight simulator, X-Plane 10, using a wireless game controller and laptop. Jeez, if flying a plane was this easy, I would save up to buy a private plane and fly places. :D
I know some game enthusiasts are watching NBA games [2K20] (as they were originally scheduled for the 2019-20 season), but in CPU vs CPU mode.

I'm getting my ass kicked in World of Tanks.. but its a blast!

World of Tanks | Realistic Online Tank Game | Play for Free

Barboots

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Instead of just posting wherever you happen to come across take some time to determine if the content you are posting has a modicum of truth to it.
TBH I've skipped watching any video which doesn't have personal commentary accompanying it. I thought the idea of sharing clips was to also share an interpretation.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I thought this thread could act like a daily briefing where we all can contribute to what we've been coming across in relation to the pandemic. I may have over-interpreted the intended purpose of this thread, my apologies there. I do provide my thoughts for some of the content I attach here. Definitely without an opinion, the post can be viewed as useless with no underlying basis. :)

TBH I've skipped watching any video which doesn't have personal commentary accompanying it. I thought the idea of sharing clips was to also share an interpretation.

Barboots

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I've always felt that foreign investment in Australia, from one particular direction, poses an extreme imbalance due to the difficulty/impossibility of taking place in reverse. I find it unacceptable that I wouldn't be permitted to buy a house next door to a person who bought next door to mine. However in Australia this has been allowed to occur, and it's certainly to the detriment of young citizens who want to own their own home.

I'm pleased to see the grubbyment are taking steps to control acquisitions in the current environment.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I mean it.
Who cares if that guy is some sort of pseudoscience or political figure. I’m interested to know the following, what did he say that caught your attention? It doesn’t seem like he was referencing anything or trying attract political affiliation. I just rewatched that video to see if I missed anything. Seems like he only wanted people to be a little optimistic over how things will turn out. I can understand that some folks are sensitive and will be annoyed by the fact that he unfortunately didn’t elaborate over the negative implications this virus will have on the world human population. A bit of cliche but he’s only trying get people to be hopeful. It’s understandable that these are depressing times. I think for anyone watching these videos, treat them as food for thought but don’t take them personally.

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Who cares if that guy is some sort of pseudoscience or political figure. I’m interested to know the following, what did he say that caught your attention? It doesn’t seem like he was referencing anything or trying attract political affiliation. I just rewatched that video to see if I missed anything. Seems like he only wanted people to be a little optimistic over how things will turn out. I can understand that some folks are sensitive and will be annoyed by the fact that he unfortunately didn’t elaborate over the negative implications this virus will have on the world human population. A bit of cliche but he’s only trying get people to be hopeful. It’s understandable that these are depressing times. I think for anyone watching these videos, treat them as food for thought but don’t take them personally.
The infections will be limited, just be careful for this virus, no need to be panic, we have to go back to work and normal life. Arjun you posted too much here, most news people can watch everywhere everyday;)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
As the days progress and as I practice social distancing and being in isolation, I worry less about being infected, but worry more about becoming morbidly obese and diabetic. Ever since the restrictions have been imposed, much of my time has been spent behind a computer following media coverage, reading the science journals, and online work. I know that its a ridiculous excuse. It’s time to get creative again. :)

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
...worry more about becoming morbidly obese and diabetic...
I closed on a new house on Friday morning. This was going to be an investment property. Friday afternoon my employer told me to file for unemployment. Uh oh. Going into Christmas I weighed 232 pounds. 3-weeks ago I weighed 248 pounds. This evening I weighed 234 pounds. Covid Countdown Challenge has begun. 220 here I come.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I closed on a new house on Friday morning. This was going to be an investment property. Friday afternoon my employer told me to file for unemployment. Uh oh. Going into Christmas I weighed 232 pounds. 3-weeks ago I weighed 248 pounds. This evening I weighed 234 pounds. Covid Countdown Challenge has begun. 220 here I come.
Most people only had 2 meals here when we are in isolation, don't eat too much meat, hard to digest, so looks like i was thinner too. lol

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well that's the WHOLE FuQin' point moron. Instead of just posting wherever you happen to come across take some time to determine if the content you are posting has a modicum of truth to it. Otherwise you're nothing more than a promiscuous spammer flooding everyone watching this topic with BULLSHIT.
Someone stop this Arjun kid from posting his BS and SPAMMING the forum. Go to Fakebook where you will be admired.

Last edited: