Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I hear Hannity do plugs for Ruth Chris Steakhouse all the time. I wouldn't mind hearing what he has to say about them taking $20M in forgivable loans. I mostly blame gubermint for enabling this nonsense not Ruth Chris. People are people and will take what you give them and the douchebags at Ruth Chris aren't any different.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT. I hope this post doesn't get flagged for the following: 1). Writing in CAPS LOCK 2). Using Font 26 3). Writing profanity 4). Posting pictures taken from another forum without permission. This picture takes a while to load because its just full of it. :rofl:

1587662912409.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
DHL crashed again, they stop accepting goods for 5 days, and the masks also can't be shipped by any private person or none medical companies from China now.
The virus hurt the world too much.
Oh no!

hmmm... I bet those masks would make great packing material for cameras ;-)

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai has been discussing this for the past several weeks :rolleyes: I guess many would rather prefer to hear an MD speak about this, :rofl: The future is personalized medicine. Add Vitamin's A and E on the list as well. :p
Hi Arjun,

Medcram has been covering the topic in their various posts - this was the first time they consolidated it all in one good video worth sharing.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Ah, thanks for pointing that out, share with others on other discussions boards as well. Its very important that people hear the facts and not wait for the experiment(s) to finish and conclude. :)

Meanwhile, Gilead stock has gone down @bigredfish

Oh no!

hmmm... I bet those masks would make great packing material for cameras ;-)

Hi Arjun,

Medcram has been covering the topic in their various posts - this was the first time they consolidated it all in one good video worth sharing.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited: