Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Lies, lies, lies, and endless lies. Yet, there is a base that still vote for the Democrat party and believe the lies without question. They do indeed control the narrative with their media, and their base refuses to denounce all their lies. Actually they are not smart enough to find and see the real truth. Most Democrats still believe Trump “colluded“ with Russia and that Brett Kavanaugh, was in a group that went around gang raping at high school parties.
The Base: a look into the Democrat mindset...

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

" .. in other emails Jamie Farrar passed along an article from the website ZeroHedge that piece suggested the Coronavirus might have been created as a bio weapon, we now know that is a more plausible explanation than the one we believed at first and were told by the media which is that corona came from a Pangolin and yet for the crime of saying that out loud, a more plausible explanation ZeroHedge was banned from social media platforms .. until recently you were not allowed to suggest that Covid might be man made. Why couldn't you suggest that? The fact checker wouldn't allow it. Why wouldn't they? Beacuse Tony Fauci assured the tech monopolies that the corona virus could not have been man-made ... "

1623025298147.png

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Opinion

...But with plenty of scientific citations

That is quite the article. Its take on potential dangers of the vaccines and regarding infertility

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Peak Prosperity is covering the latest news..

Fauci's Dishonesty and Co-Conspirators Revealed!
Peak Prosperity

In this episode, I break down a very short window of time from Jan 31, 2020 to Feb 2 - 2020 when Fauci met with key representatives of the Wellcome Trust, WHO, NIH and senior private virologists. They presumably discussed prior and ongoing gain of function experiments on SARS CoV viruses as well as the lab leak origin theory that was worriedly gaining steam out in the public eye.

Mere days after this meeting a wall of scientific opinion coupled to air-tight media backing concluded that SARS-CoV-2 could not have come from a lab but must have been of natural origin.

We now know this was not based on science but was a predetermined conclusion in search of supporters and which made declarative statements that could not possibly have been grounded in actual science.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
California county cuts death toll after finding fatalities ‘clearly not’ caused by COVID-19

Alameda County on Friday issued a corrected death toll that puts the total number of fatalities at 1,223, significantly down from its previous count of 1,634.
“Alameda County previously included any person who died while infected with the virus in the total COVID-19 deaths for the County,” health officials said in a statement.
“Aligning with the State’s definition will require Alameda County to report as COVID-19 deaths only those people who died as a direct result of COVID-19, with COVID-19 as a contributing cause of death, or in whom death caused by COVID-19 could not be ruled out.”

That last phrase I italicized means to me that they're still overcounting with the new procedure.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
California county cuts death toll after finding fatalities ‘clearly not’ caused by COVID-19

Alameda County on Friday issued a corrected death toll that puts the total number of fatalities at 1,223, significantly down from its previous count of 1,634.
“Alameda County previously included any person who died while infected with the virus in the total COVID-19 deaths for the County,” health officials said in a statement.
“Aligning with the State’s definition will require Alameda County to report as COVID-19 deaths only those people who died as a direct result of COVID-19, with COVID-19 as a contributing cause of death, or in whom death caused by COVID-19 could not be ruled out.”

That last phrase I italicized means to me that they're still overcounting with the new procedure.
If I did this right, I am terrible at Math, so about 25% difference...

1623111296823.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited: