Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My wife and I have never had a flu shot in our lives. We've also never had the flu (and we aren't young). We do take our C/D/Zinc supplements daily and I do believe that to be part of our overall good health. But, who knows? YMMV...
You know I can say the same thing, for me that is, not sure about my wife, though she shares the same experience I had a few decades ago, the only 2 times I ever got the flu shot in my adult life I got the flu, yeah I know I heard it many, many times, you can't get the flu from the vaccine. Maybe so don't really know, one thing I do know is I was out of work for 2 weeks, starting the day after I got one of those shots. Had high fever, and stupid me tried the shot a few years later, same result, though not as bad as the first, I got sick but I think is was only for 3 to 4 days. Also to share, I have been around countless people while at work and with family who had the flu and I did not get sick.

This changed with age, the wife and I started taking a yearly shot starting two years ago. All was good but the wife did get sick for a few days from last years shot. I guess you can compare it to what many experience with the Covid shot, or I am told mainly the second shot.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

On one side are Facebook, Google, and the Google-owned YouTube channel. All three have engaged in censorship and suppression of free speech and open debate about the pandemic and vaccines.

Legitimate questions are squashed, and treatments, such as hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, cannot be mentioned without the risk of being banned from social media.

On the other side is the Biden administration, which also wants to ban discussion of alternate treatments and completely block any information that raises concerns about so-called COVID “vaccines.”

If social media and the Biden administration both favor censorship, what could they be arguing about?

It turns out that Biden is criticizing Facebook and Google for not censoring enough. Even though social media has squashed legitimate questions and debate, the Biden administration says they should do even more to block “misinformation.”
Of course, what Biden calls “misinformation” is actually legitimate information that Americans should be able to see. Here are some facts…

Reaction score
Can you work from home?
Been doing so for almost eighteen months already. We were about to head back into the office (like so many people) and wasn't it just so terribly convenient for this "highly contagious delta variant" to come along? They DO NOT want people talking with others, not at church, not at work, not at bars or restaurants. They are so terribly afraid Americans will convince others how FAKE this whole thing is.

Do some people die from Covid? Yes, definitely. Much the same numbers as the seasonal flu, or pneumonia. Were we ever forced to wear masks or take injections for those? NO. Annual flu shot was never more than about 67% effective each year. The CDC and vaccine makers would guess which strains of influenza would be more prevalent, and work those into the vaccine. More often than not, their guesses were wrong, and the benefits of the annual flu vaccine were nowhere near what anyone ever considered for a traditional vaccine, where mid-to-high 90s percents were afforded immunity. People started wondering about the flu shots, and stopped 'just getting them'. Look at the bigger, badder boogeyman they then brought forth, and look how pitiful their so-called vaccine has been.

Quite a show, from people who seek to control others through collective fear. Their control is tenuous at best. That control was slipping. People are starting to figure it out. I really feel sorry for the folks who took the shots and got sick with Covid, anyway. It's a very difficult way to learn the truth.