Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Boy all those indignant vaxxed folks who can’t come to terms with the fact, and growing body of evidence that the jab doesn’t work, are gonna be upset…

World Health Organization European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization former Vice President Professor Christian Perronne yesterday said that all vaccinated people must quarantine over the winter months or risk serious illness.

Perronne specializes in tropical pathologies and emerging infectious diseases. He was Chairman of the Specialized Committee on Communicable Diseases of the High Council of Public Health.

Confirming the rapidly deteriorating situation in Israel and the UK, the infectious disease expert stated: “Vaccinated people should be put in quarantine, and should be isolated from the society.”

He went on to say: “Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others.
Funny, missed this story on CNN:rolleyes:

CaptureWeek40.PNG

CaptureWeek41.PNG

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
It's great to see airline related people using their clout and courage:

and

was the 90% before they quit and the last 10% are people who are really needed because the management didnt invest in new human capital?
who knows.

ah i see.. delta .. more delta bullshit

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And the theater of the absurd continues….

A judge in New York City has blocked a father’s right to see his three-year-old daughter unless he agrees to take the COVID-19 vaccine.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So if I’m reading it right, “cases” and deaths attributed to the WuFlu are on the rise in the UK and in the decline in the US even though the percentage vaxxed is greater in the UK

* Though deaths attributed are less per million in the UK

The problem I’ve got is that the numbers can be so misleading.

“Cases” I think mean nothing, as between bad tests and more tests, the number is highly dependent on how many people are tested.

Deaths and hospitalizations would seem to be a better indicator, but even here, as CDC’s own data shows, only 5-6% of those being reported are attributed to “Covid-only”

There does seem to be a clear trend in UK and Israel, and Taiwan now, of increased cases and hospitalizations and maybe even deaths among the vaxxed.

It sucks that we have to decipher this shit ourselves as at least here in the US, we’re clearly being lied to about so much of it.

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So if I’m reading it right, “cases” and deaths attributed to the WuFlu are on the rise in the UK and in the decline in the US even though the percentage vaxxed is greater in the UK

* Though deaths attributed are less per million in the UK

The problem I’ve got is that the numbers can be so misleading.

“Cases” I think mean nothing, as between bad tests and more tests, the number is highly dependent on how many people are tested.

Deaths and hospitalizations would seem to be a better indicator, but even here, as CDC’s own data shows, only 5-6% of those being reported are attributed to “Covid-only”

There does seem to be a clear trend in UK and Israel, and Taiwan now, of increased cases and hospitalizations and maybe even deaths among the vaxxed.

It sucks that we have to decipher this shit ourselves as at least here in the US, we’re clearly being lied to about so much of it.

This is my big gripe, any discussion, debate, or opinions that goes against the narrative is squashed. It does not matter that opposing views are often from highly educated individuals, people with advanced Degrees in a related field, M.D.'s etc, the only permitted opinion is one that aligns with the narrative (everyone needs vaxed, to include children).

Another thing, natural immunity LOL, nope we have no desire to talk about, or test for, natural immunity, shut up and get vaxed.

Nurse shortage: solution fire Nurses, for not being vaxed.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah Natural Immunity and the pushback against even talking about it by the overlords is to me one of the top if not THE top reason to be skeptical of everything they say.

Even If you believe all the rest of the horseshit (much of which is easily debunked by just casual research) this has to put a big question mark in the heads of even the most ardent Covidian.

Reaction score

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Looking forward to next weeks report. The past two reports are posted on this page higher up. If anything the spread is widening if you compare the two tables. Spread widening = more infected vax and less non-vax infections vs. the previous report.

There could be explanations; non-vax being more cautious as case rise, vax being less cautious, waning immunity in the vax population coupled with less cautious behavior.

Either way, whatever the cause, the UK is highly vaccinated and just today;

CaptureGuardian.PNG

Reaction score
Looking forward to next weeks report. The past two reports are posted on this page higher up. If anything the spread is widening if you compare the two tables. Spread widening = more infected vax and less non-vax infections vs. the previous report.

There could be explanations; non-vax being more cautious as case rise, vax being less cautious, waning immunity in the vax population coupled with less cautious behavior.

Either way, whatever the cause, the UK is highly vaccinated and just today;

View attachment 105193
I am wondering about the number of Non-Vax who are COVID- RECOVERED and have natural immunity that is more effective than the VAX