Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm sure one of our liberal Covidian rocket surgeons will come by and explain this away as being due to the square of the hypotenuse, lack of super peer review for at least 10 years, adjusted mean average misinformation and such.... but..

Whilst you were distracted by Boris resigning, the UK Gov. quietly published a report confirming the Vaccinated account for 94% of all COVID-19 Deaths since April, 90% of which were Triple/Quadruple Jabbed

A report that was quietly published by the UK Government, just hours before Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced his resignation, reveals that Covid-19 deaths have risen dramatically among the triple vaccinated population in England over the past couple of months whilst declining drastically among the unvaccinated population.
With the most recent figures showing the vaccinated population in England accounted for a shocking 94% of all Covid-19 Deaths in April and May, and 90% of those deaths were among the triple/quadruple vaccinated population.

Official Data here
More from that article

The following chart shows the real world Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness among the triple vaccinated population in England in the Week 3, Week 7 and Week 13 UKHSA Vaccine Surveillance reports of 2022 –

Source

This was nowhere near the claimed 95% effectiveness by Pfizer was it?

But now we have more evidence to both prove the UKHSA was lying, and that the current mainstream media storm surrounding the resignation of Boris Johnson is just a distraction.

This is because another UK Government agency, known as the Office for National Statistics (ONS), has just published data on deaths by vaccination status.

The latest dataset from the ONS is titled ‘Deaths by Vaccination Status, England, 1 January 2021 to 31 May 2022‘, and it can be accessed on the ONS site here, and downloaded here.

Source

Table 1 of the latest dataet contains figures on the mortality rates by vaccination status for all cause deaths, deaths involving Covid-19, and deaths not involving Covid-19. And it is here that we are able to ascertain the vaccination status of everyone who has died of Covid-19 since the beginning of April 2022, when the UKHSA claimed they could no longer reliably report the figures.

Here’s how the ONS presents the figures for the month of April 2022 –

Source – Table 1

We’ve taken the figures provided by the ONS for both April and May 2022, and produced the following chart showing Covid-19 deaths by vaccination status in England between 1st April and 31st May 2022 –

Source Data

In all, according to the ONS, there were 4,935 Covid-19 deaths over these two months, and the vaccinated population accounted for a shocking 4,647 of those deaths. But what’s even more shocking is that the triple vaccinated accounted for 4,216 of those deaths, with just 288 deaths recorded among the unvaccinated population.

In March 2022, there were 321 Covid-19 deaths within 60 days of a positive test among the unvaccinated population according to the UKHSA Week 13 Vaccine Surveillance Report, as detailed in the following chart using data extracted from table 13b of the report –

Source Data

This means there were 33 less deaths among the unvaccinated over two months (April and May) than there were in the whole of March.

Unfortunately, the opposite is true for the vaccinated population, especially the triple vaccinated. There were 911 more deaths among the vaccinated over two months, and 1,161 more death among the triple vaccinated.

This means deaths have fallen drastically among the unvaccinated but increased significantly among the vaccinated population since the UKHSA claimed they could no longer reliably publish the data.

The following chart shows the percentage of Covid-19 deaths by vaccination status in England between 1st April and 31st May 2022, according to the latest ONS dataset published just hours before Boris Johnson’s resignation –

Source Data

The quietly published figures reveal that the vaccinated population as a whole accounted for a shocking 94% of all Covid-19 deaths in April and May 2022, with the unvaccinated accounting for just 6% of all Covid-19 deaths. But the most horrific statistic here is that 90% of the deaths among the vaccinated were among people who had been given at least three doses of a Covid-19 injection.

However, many in the UK have been given a fourth dose of a Covid-19 injection since the spring, and judging by the latest data from the Government of Cananda, it’s likely many of those deaths could actually be among the quadruple vaccinated.

Source Data

The most recent Government of Canada figures show that there were 521 Covid-19 deaths between 6th and 12th June, and the vaccinated population accounted for 485 of them, with a shocking 242 deaths among the quadruple vaccinated population, meaning they accounted for 50% of Covid-19 deaths among the vaccinated in the second week of June 2022.

These aren’t the kind of figures you would expect to see if the Covid-19 injections really are up to 95% effective at preventing death, are they?

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
More from that article

The following chart shows the real world Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness among the triple vaccinated population in England in the Week 3, Week 7 and Week 13 UKHSA Vaccine Surveillance reports of 2022 –

Source

This was nowhere near the claimed 95% effectiveness by Pfizer was it?

But now we have more evidence to both prove the UKHSA was lying, and that the current mainstream media storm surrounding the resignation of Boris Johnson is just a distraction.

This is because another UK Government agency, known as the Office for National Statistics (ONS), has just published data on deaths by vaccination status.

The latest dataset from the ONS is titled ‘Deaths by Vaccination Status, England, 1 January 2021 to 31 May 2022‘, and it can be accessed on the ONS site here, and downloaded here.

Source

Table 1 of the latest dataet contains figures on the mortality rates by vaccination status for all cause deaths, deaths involving Covid-19, and deaths not involving Covid-19. And it is here that we are able to ascertain the vaccination status of everyone who has died of Covid-19 since the beginning of April 2022, when the UKHSA claimed they could no longer reliably report the figures.

Here’s how the ONS presents the figures for the month of April 2022 –

Source – Table 1

We’ve taken the figures provided by the ONS for both April and May 2022, and produced the following chart showing Covid-19 deaths by vaccination status in England between 1st April and 31st May 2022 –

Source Data

In all, according to the ONS, there were 4,935 Covid-19 deaths over these two months, and the vaccinated population accounted for a shocking 4,647 of those deaths. But what’s even more shocking is that the triple vaccinated accounted for 4,216 of those deaths, with just 288 deaths recorded among the unvaccinated population.

In March 2022, there were 321 Covid-19 deaths within 60 days of a positive test among the unvaccinated population according to the UKHSA Week 13 Vaccine Surveillance Report, as detailed in the following chart using data extracted from table 13b of the report –

Source Data

This means there were 33 less deaths among the unvaccinated over two months (April and May) than there were in the whole of March.

Unfortunately, the opposite is true for the vaccinated population, especially the triple vaccinated. There were 911 more deaths among the vaccinated over two months, and 1,161 more death among the triple vaccinated.

This means deaths have fallen drastically among the unvaccinated but increased significantly among the vaccinated population since the UKHSA claimed they could no longer reliably publish the data.

The following chart shows the percentage of Covid-19 deaths by vaccination status in England between 1st April and 31st May 2022, according to the latest ONS dataset published just hours before Boris Johnson’s resignation –

Source Data

The quietly published figures reveal that the vaccinated population as a whole accounted for a shocking 94% of all Covid-19 deaths in April and May 2022, with the unvaccinated accounting for just 6% of all Covid-19 deaths. But the most horrific statistic here is that 90% of the deaths among the vaccinated were among people who had been given at least three doses of a Covid-19 injection.

However, many in the UK have been given a fourth dose of a Covid-19 injection since the spring, and judging by the latest data from the Government of Cananda, it’s likely many of those deaths could actually be among the quadruple vaccinated.

Source Data

The most recent Government of Canada figures show that there were 521 Covid-19 deaths between 6th and 12th June, and the vaccinated population accounted for 485 of them, with a shocking 242 deaths among the quadruple vaccinated population, meaning they accounted for 50% of Covid-19 deaths among the vaccinated in the second week of June 2022.

These aren’t the kind of figures you would expect to see if the Covid-19 injections really are up to 95% effective at preventing death, are they?
Hey @bigredfish,
What a mess we are in. I'm with ya on this but hear me out. What confounds the conclusion here is that most of the susceptible people got vaccinated. Young and healthy people were the ones that didn't (for the most part)...And those were the people that are VERY unlikely to die of Covid. So, I wish this were as clear as it appears from your post, but as with all numbers it is complicated...Vaccines aren't as effective as they should be, but the overweight, diabetic, elderly, etc. are the ones most likely to get all the shots because they're at a higher risk. So, did the vaccines help the people in the graphs above...No, they're dead. But, it's hard to prove one way or another that there would be more or less people dead if there were no vaccine...It's like proving a negative. Now all that being what it is, my gut tells me you are right.

The real problem the gov'ts now have is credibility. They've ruined it. So, even if they have a valid reason for the vaccinated deaths and excess deaths (see below) being what they are, you'd be crazy to believe them after being lied to about EVERYTHING the last 2 years.

Additionally, there is an excess death count that some are claiming is correlated with vaccine rollout. Again, proving this is high bar to meet, because of all of the other factors (lockdowns, drugs, etc.) But, the CDC shutdown reporting for the month of June, and the optics are TERRIBLE on what they did when the started releasing the numbers again. You have to read back in this person's history to see how they've tracked this for the last couple of years.
Better read up there soon because I think the account will be shut down:
1658085298925.png

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
How can anyone have any faith, at all, in a "vaccine" that required the very definition of the word "vaccine" to be changed to match what it allegedly is? I have zero faith in this "magical potion" at all, and both the Mrs and I got the original two shots. There's no way I'm going for boosters of something that has been falsely advertised, marketed, promoted, basically mandated, by a bunch of conniving "experts" in on the money train.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey @bigredfish,
What a mess we are in. I'm with ya on this but hear me out. What confounds the conclusion here is that most of the susceptible people got vaccinated. Young and healthy people were the ones that didn't (for the most part)...And those were the people that are VERY unlikely to die of Covid. So, I wish this were as clear as it appears from your post, but as with all numbers it is complicated...Vaccines aren't as effective as they should be, but the overweight, diabetic, elderly, etc. are the ones most likely to get all the shots because they're at a higher risk. So, did the vaccines help the people in the graphs above...No, they're dead. But, it's hard to prove one way or another that there would be more or less people dead if there were no vaccine...It's like proving a negative. Now all that being what it is, my gut tells me you are right.

The real problem the gov'ts now have is credibility. They've ruined it. So, even if they have a valid reason for the vaccinated deaths and excess deaths (see below) being what they are, you'd be crazy to believe them after being lied to about EVERYTHING the last 2 years.

Additionally, there is an excess death count that some are claiming is correlated with vaccine rollout. Again, proving this is high bar to meet, because of all of the other factors (lockdowns, drugs, etc.) But, the CDC shutdown reporting for the month of June, and the optics are TERRIBLE on what they did when the started releasing the numbers again. You have to read back in this person's history to see how they've tracked this for the last couple of years.
Better read up there soon because I think the account will be shut down:
View attachment 133775
Agree, there are complications with the data. But I would point out the often used counterpoint “that most of the susceptible people got vaccinated”

Actually when we’re talking about more than 2 shots, most people have not. It peaked at 2 (roughly 60+%) then folks started asking too many questions and vax coverage over 2 jabs fell off a cliff.

The most deaths are those with 3+ jabs. In just about every reporting country’s data I’m seeing, the more jabs the higher the death count.

And the problem with all cause mortality as you note is impossible to sort out, not the least of which is the problem of poor reporting related to “died with” vs “ died of”
Based on nurses and a doc I know, there was indeed a period of time in the US where if you died of ANYTHING” and had the sniffles, it was a Covid death. Hospital rang up $30K+ and nobody dared to question it. Testing was, and is, a fucking joke.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
But at the end of the day, between the data like that of the UK, Canada, and others, the LACK of data by the US government, the fact that the medical community was reaping windfall $, VAERS and other adverse effects databases, notable doctors and researchers with impeccable creds coming out against the experimental therapy, the suppression of other proven treatments, ANY treatment, while pushing Remdisivir and Vent which had an extremely high rate of failure, and the multitude of proven lies by unelected officials who benefited from the whole charade, my #1 BS indicator- common sense, tells me it’s even worse than we know.

I’ve been living with and taking care of an “adverse effect” for over a year. An otherwise healthy, very active and independent strong 82yo woman who had a severe stroke 2 days after jab#2, so yes I’m biased.

Last edited:

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Agree, there are complications with the data. But I would point out the often used counterpoint “that most of the susceptible people got vaccinated”

Actually when we’re talking about more than 2 shots, most people have not. It peaked at 2 (roughly 60+%) then folks started asking too many questions and vax coverage over 2 jabs fell off a cliff.

The most deaths are those with 3+ jabs. In just about every reporting country’s data I’m seeing, the more jabs the higher the death count.

And the problem with all cause mortality as you note is impossible to sort out, not the least of which is the problem of poor reporting related to “died with” vs “ died of”
Based on nurses and a doc I know, there was indeed a period of time in the US where if you died of ANYTHING” and had the sniffles, it was a Covid death. Hospital rang up $30K+ and nobody dared to question it.
I'm with ya, as I posted, proving a negative is impossible. And I've seen the same. Most got 2 shots and many fewer were boosted. I don't know anyone that's lining up for the 4th. But, my contention that the most unhealthy of us, and at highest risk would be the most fearful and would get the 3rd shot does stand to reason. Were these the people that were going to die of the flu anyway? Yeah, and the whole with vs. from, I'm not sure that ever got worked out...It's a complete mess and the result is that confidence in the medical community is at an all time low.
We'll never know the full scale of it.

Regarding excess death, most of the excess deaths were in cardiac and cancer. I think cancer was up 30%...But, I can throw uncertainty on that one by saying, maybe it is lag from all the cancers that weren't picked up during lockdowns?...As I've said what a mess...Causation is so difficult to prove. Do I believe the vaccine is contributing? At this point I'd give it a more than 50% chance, but that's just based on feeling.

If Antibody Dependent Enhancement turns out to be a complication to the vaccination, there's going to be hell to pay, if they don't cover it up successfully...Of course you'd think there'd be hell to pay if the vaccination is causing worse outcomes or excess deaths and we're not there yet. Anecdotally, my brother-in-law has had all the shots and has Covid now for the 3rd time.

Some of the tinfoil hat people are talking about Nuremburg type trials. I don't know we're there yet for any of the above, but we surely are there for all the lies and the way they handled any possible treatments. Got to remember that this was the first time a Lancet article was pulled because it was so important that alternative treatments had to be shut down that they risked their prestigious reputation over it. Can we get the CDC or NIH to say take Vitamin D?...People with lower D levels have worse outcomes...(again, is it because unhealthy people have low D levels, or does the D help fight the virus?)...These 3 letter agencies should be held to account for not researching Vitamin D, alone. I was exposed a few days ago, I'm taking D since. What can it hurt? (Yeah, yeah it's fat based and you can OD and cause problems if you take too much).
Let's put it this way, if Vitamin D helps 20%, how many people's lives could have been saved? What if D in conjunction with C was found to help an additional 10%?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep, and its funny how CDC/FDA's own early analysis mentions Ivermectin and HCQ as having some validity as treatments.

Ive followed the FLCCC protocol for a year or so now. Including D of course, though I have backed off with recent news about side effects. I still do 5000 iu p/day

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Why Australia's Covid Cases Are Rising, Again

Sydney:
Australia's Prime Minister Scott Morrison batted away Covid-19 worries three days ahead of federal elections, claiming many reported deaths are not caused by the virus and vowing not to interfere in people's lives.
Australia detected 66 Covid-related deaths and more than 53,000 infections in the previous 24 hours -- far more than six months ago when daily numbers generally showed fewer than 20 deaths and 2,000 infections.
Infection numbers have surged since the arrival of Omicron and the relaxation of pandemic-related restrictions. Very few Australians still wear a mask or maintain a social distance.
"What you see when you have case numbers at that level is that people, when they pass away for many other causes, that they will die with Covid," Morrison said.

"And the deaths are recorded as Covid deaths. But that does not necessarily mean... that they passed away because of Covid. That's a very different proposition," he told reporters.

Australia reports a Covid-19 death for anyone who has a confirmed or probable infection with the virus when they die, unless there is a "clear alternative" cause of death.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Watch: As Mask Mandate Looms, LA Hospital Officials Mock COVID "Media Hype" | ZeroHedge

Watch: As Mask Mandate Looms, LA Hospital Officials Mock COVID "Media Hype"

Sunday, Jul 17, 2022 - 02:00 PM
In a press conference dripping with a mix of exasperation and dry-witted sarcasm, two officials at one of the largest hospital systems in Southern California threw a bucket of cold water on media and government efforts to whip the public into a state of fear over the latest Covid-19 uptick.
Their remarks came on the same day that Los Angeles County health director Barbara Ferrer declared the county had moved into a "high" level of Covid transmission. Two consecutive weeks in that status would trigger the reimposition of an indoor mask mandate on the nearly 10 million people who still choose to live there.
The press conference featured Brad Spellberg, the chief medical officer of Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center (LAC + USC), along with epidemiologist Paul Holtom.

Spellberg kicked off the duo's ridicule of Covid fearmongering with an exasperated description of the Covid situation: "It's just the same. It's not changed. It's been the same. It's like...two months of the same."
He backed up his characterization with charts depicting county cases and the hospital's own Covid admission data.
"The numbers at [LAC+USC] Covid-positive tests have continued to go up, but this isn't because we're seeing a ton of people with symptomatic disease being admitted...we're seeing a lot of people with mild disease in urgent care and [emergency department] who go home and do not get admitted.
Of those who are admitted, they're 90% of the time not admitted due to Covid. Only 10% of our Covid-positive admissions are admitted due to Covid. Virtually none of them go to the ICU, and when they do go to the ICU, it is not for pneumonia. They are not intubated."
As for the worst kind of Covid-ICU case, Spellberg said, "We haven't seen one of those since February. It's been months." He said today's Covid patients in intensive care are more typically associated with conditions like electrolyte abnormalities or auto-immune attack of the nerves that may or may not be Covid-driven.
LAC+USC full July 14 vid:

"Only 10% of our COVID positive admissions are admitted due to COVID. Virtually none of them go to the ICU, and when they do go to the ICU it is not for pneumonia. They are not intubated... we have not seen one of those since February."

HT @Campbels12. pic.twitter.com/AThaOxHGn3
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) July 16, 2022
"It is just not the same pandemic that it was, despite all the media hype to the contrary...I mean - a lot of people have bad colds is what we're seeing," Spellberg concluded.
Epidemiologist Paul Holtom sarcastically chided Spellberg: "I would really have to work to burst that soothiness bubble...maybe we can turn to the media, which is trying to burst that bubble by talking about a new variant that was was described in India...[and is] 'sweeping' the country and now the United States."
A screenshot of headline from Deadline.com: New Mutant Covid Variant From India, BA.2.75, Detected In California & 6 Other States, Raising Concern About Fall 2022 Wave
He continued:
"Certainly, if the experience of our hospital is reflective of across the county, which I believe it is, we're just seeing nobody with severe Covid disease. As of this morning, we have no one in the hospital who had pulmonary disease due to Covid. Nobody in the hospital....NOBODY. Nobody who had Covid-19 disease as we would see it in the past. So I guess it is hard to get a little more excited."
The epidemiologist noted that Los Angeles County could soon reimpose an indoor mask mandate "based on numbers." However, he said, "certainly, there's no reason from a hospitalization-due-to-covid-push perspective to be worried at his point."
Holtom transitioned away from the Covid portion of the press conference by administering a final dose of humor: "I'm so tired about not being worried about Covid for week after week, the very least we could do is bring up another potential pandemic and get worried about it, because at least that way we have something to be worried about!"

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

There follows a guest post by Dr. Zacharias Fögen, whose new (peer-reviewed) paper in Medicine describes how face masks increase the death rate of COVID-19.

It took a long time, but my study on masks has finally appeared in the prestigious journal Medicine. What is my study about?
It is about whether masks decrease case fatality from COVID-19 (because less viral material is transmitted) or increase it. Increase sounds illogical? Ask yourself if you would wear the mask of a Covid patient. You probably wouldn’t, otherwise you could become infected by inhaling the viruses he or she breathed into the mask.
My study, based on the U.S. state of Kansas, provides the answer: case mortality was significantly lower in counties without mandatory masks. Mandatory masking increased case mortality there by 85%. Even after factoring in the reduced number of cases due to masks, the numbers still remain 52% higher. Over 95% of this effect can only be attributed to COVID-19, so it is not CO2, bacteria or fungi under the mask.

The reason for this is what I call the Foegen effect: deep re-inhalation of condensed droplets or pure virions which were trapped in the mask as droplets can worsen the prognosis. Each of these steps has been documented in the literature.

Last edited:

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ive followed the FLCCC protocol for a year or so now. Including D of course, though I have backed off with recent news about side effects. I still do 5000 iu p/day
Make sure you are taking vitamin K when you take D3. This helps keep the calcium in your bones and teeth and not building up in your blood vessels. I've been taking vitamin K-Mk7