Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Gum disease patients 9 TIMES more likely to die from COVID-19!

Have I been living under a rock and the only one to have never heard this until today? This article is over a year old. If this info is correct, it's a big deal and should have had a lot of attention for all of the covid prevention and treatment BS that was fed to us by the experts.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
CDC Gave Big Tech Platforms Guidance On COVID Censorship

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gave censorship 'suggestions' to social media companies and Google in order to censor users who expressed skepticism or criticism of COVID-19 vaccines, according to the Washington Free Beacon, which obtained a trove of internal communications obtained by America First Legal.

The emails, between the CDC, Google, Twitter and Meta staffers - some of whom (as Just the Newsnotes) were former Hill and White House aides - were obtained through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, and show extensive cooperation which included thinly veiled threats for failing to more aggressively remove content.

Much More….

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Gum disease patients 9 TIMES more likely to die from COVID-19!

Have I been living under a rock and the only one to have never heard this until today? This article is over a year old. If this info is correct, it's a big deal and should have had a lot of attention for all of the covid prevention and treatment BS that was fed to us by the experts.
They have found Dental Hygiene is Very Important, I found this out when researching Alzheimer's Disease for my Mom a few years back. With Gum Disease, or any bleeding, Bacteria/Viruses has a direct path to your brain. About 3 years ago my Dentist doubled his rate for teeth cleaning, when I asked him why he said they have added a bacteria killing solution attached to the rinse water. My new dentist offers additional bacteria killing treatment. My old dentist retired during the pandemic.

This one is new to me:

5. May help your heart health
Good dental hygiene doesn’t only benefit your teeth and gums. It may benefit your heart health, too.

According to a large 2019 study, participants who adhered to a high standard of oral hygiene had a decreased risk of atrial fibrillation and heart failure.

That said, the American Heart AssociationTrusted Source says a connection between oral health and heart health may have more to do with a link between the health of your mouth and the overall health of your body.

Regardless, flossing your teeth is a simple, low-cost way to help boost your oral hygiene as well as your overall health.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
A bioweapon that was supposed to be used against the alien invasion of 2022 (guess the aliens decided they had far better planets to intervene with). lol

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
^^ The genie is out of the bottle though and a real vaccine would help a lot to get it back into that bottle. Personally drawing and quartering is a better solution than a dark pit. Or, maybe infect them with a really high viral load and keep them on a ventilator for a decade or two.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^ The genie is out of the bottle though and a real vaccine would help a lot to get it back into that bottle. Personally drawing and quartering is a better solution than a dark pit. Or, maybe infect them with a really high viral load and keep them on a ventilator for a decade or two.
Something tells me the Real Vaccines are a thing of the past.