POS Arrested and another one going down

spixel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nah, I'm happy with the Hik gear. Just need a good mini ptz ( dome style) with good night vision.
My hikvision 4" ptz with 23x zoom was $140 (ex shipping) 2mp turbo hd, not ip. 100m IR 90 degree/s speed and -15 tilt. There is an ip version of the same camera, same sensor, size, zoom etc but its more expensive and won't have English menu.

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I installed an Hik/LTS 4" mini ptz for my last customer. What I'm looking for is something like the Nellys EYEsurv ESIP-PTZmicro that has excellent nighttime video with low light.

mik

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My hikvision 4" ptz with 23x zoom was $140 (ex shipping) 2mp turbo hd, not ip. 100m IR 90 degree/s speed and -15 tilt. There is an ip version of the same camera, same sensor, size, zoom etc but its more expensive and won't have English menu.
Anyone got a Chinese decipher code? I like the price/stats... I will say, the Huisun I've got has got 100% of everything i've wanted to capture...for my cheap self!

Bigjebac

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Another option is activate your alarm via your phone if you see someone trying to get in. I active/deactivate my alarm to see were my dog is when I can't spot it on my cameras, it runs to the back door thinking I'm home. Wish we could arm ourselves in Australia atm only the criminals have weapons and their tightening our gun laws even more so soon only crims will have guns not licensed shooters. We can't do shit to intruders here, guy last week found a bloke inside his house near his young daughters room he put him in a choke hold and killed him. His up for murder now.....we can only stand by while they take what they like fukin joke

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I agree! I prefer white light over ir anyday! I'm going to try a new fixture sold at home depot. It's made by Defiant. It's a dual head led 180 degree fixture for about 60.00.

I pick up a two head Led from the depot was about 120 or so all i will say is its REALLY bright ridiculously bright. It was bright enough that the spill of the light was actually light up my neighbors back yard and into their house to the point they complained.

Ookie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
RAB lighting is the way to go for motion detection. Expensive, but worth it.

Defiant is junk. They false alarm a lot. Within two years, the motion sensor itself totally craps out, generally leaving the light on all the time.

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
RAB lighting is the way to go for motion detection. Expensive, but worth it.

Defiant is junk. They false alarm a lot. Within two years, the motion sensor itself totally craps out, generally leaving the light on all the time.
I agree about RAB Lighting. I have no experience with Defiant other than see the product at Home Depot.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Another option is activate your alarm via your phone if you see someone trying to get in. I active/deactivate my alarm to see were my dog is when I can't spot it on my cameras, it runs to the back door thinking I'm home.  Wish we could arm ourselves in Australia atm only the criminals have weapons and their tightening our gun laws even more so soon only crims will have guns not licensed shooters. We can't do shit to intruders here, guy last week found a bloke inside his house near his young daughters room he put him in a choke hold and killed him. His up for murder now.....we can only stand by while they take what they like fukin joke
I don't understand the crazy thinking/laws these days. I feel for you, but I sure don't understand how criminals gain rights while the law abiding lose them.