Power Protection For My CCTV

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Sean Currie of www.protectpower.co.uk Protect Power LTD in the UK. Deceptive advertising is fraud and is punishable with jail time. You have committed a crime.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
as I have said I know him and was mearly giving my opinion that's all
I would also like to point out how you contradicted yourself and PROVE again that you are a despicable fraud. In post 33, you pretend to ask seantnt if he is a customer of power protect as if you dont know him. Now you admit to knowing him. BUSTED Power Protection For My CCTV

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey admin can you please remove this post now please as been up for months and damaging website traffic please
Nope! I told you to get off my forum and not come back. You lost your chance to have this removed way long ago. This will be an eternal monument to the fact that you're a liar. Good job bumping this thread. Your last lie was only 6 weeks ago.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
People only have to ask us for real customer reviews from genuine customers and they will see what we are link
And they should trust a liar like you to give them real reviews? You are the king of fake reviews. you started this thread by posting a fake review I don't see why anybody would trust you.

Reaction score
I do understand but I ain't going to worry because I have genuine customer reviews from customer that are satisfied with our service we've provided

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I do understand but I ain't going to worry because I have genuine customer reviews from customer that are satisfied with our service we've provided
Sure you do..... And you are worried that's why you came back asking they have this post removed but it won't be.

Reaction score
Sorry but you don't know us apart from this thread......and we have hundreds of real customer reviews that are genuine and satisfied with our service

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry but you don't know us apart from this thread......and we have hundreds of real customer reviews that are genuine and satisfied with our service
I don't need to know anything else other than the fact that you came here posted a fake review then lied about it multiple times over and over again. That tells me I can't trust anything you say. So keep claiming you have great reviews I don't believe anything that comes out of your lying mouth.

Reaction score
Anyway ladies and gentlemen apart from the admin on this site if you would like to ask us for genuine reviews we will gladly provide these to you

Admin of this website does not know our company and has NEVER dealt with us before

All the best