Pre-trigger needs to be set to 10 sec to get triggered recording

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
OK. But can you be more specific? What can it not do that other cameras can do?
The hardware is garbage so its less reliable - see threads discussing failures.
The image is crap because of the low cost sensors compared to others that have great night vision.
The firmware is not stable.
Fake amazon reviews...

Rick Rick

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
your question makes not sense...accommodate what?
You say " you must match the BI settings for I frame interval to the FPS". How do I do that if the FPS settings in BI "mean nothing" and the
"I frame interval settings are set in the camera". What do I set in BI to match the camera?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You say " you must match the BI settings for I frame interval to the FPS". How do I do that if the FPS settings in BI "mean nothing" and the
"I frame interval settings are set in the camera". What do I set in BI to match the camera?
IN THE CAMERA!!!!!!
You match the fps to the iframe interval - in the CAMERA as you have done...post your other settings

Rick Rick

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The hardware is garbage so its less reliable - see threads discussing failures.
The image is crap because of the low cost sensors compared to others that have great night vision.
The firmware is not stable.
Fake amazon reviews...
THanks for the info. Yes I have had trouble with night vision and they are sending me a replacement. But it may not fix this. I may have to return

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
THanks for the info. Yes I have had trouble with night vision and they are sending me a replacement. But it may not fix this. I may have to return
wont help...its a garbage company and garbage camera

Rick Rick

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
IN THE CAMERA!!!!!!
You match the fps to the iframe interval - in the CAMERA as you have done...post your other settings
I don't know where to find the settings you request.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmmm well wish I had talked with you before buying. Can you recommend a comparable camera? I have a

WHat do you recommend to purchase?. I have a Sunba 405-D20Xd
there are many threads discussing cams...you likely have no use for a ptz....buy two quality low light fixed cameras.

Rick Rick

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
there are many threads discussing cams...you likely have no use for a ptz....buy two quality low light fixed cameras.
I do use PTX alot. Any thoughts on the LTS PTZIP212X20?

WA3PNT

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I find PTZ rather useful.
I have 2 PTZ cameras, and several fixed cameras.
When the IVS on one of the fixed cameras is activated, that camera calls the PTZ cameras to a preset that also views the area covered by that camera.

RodeoGeorge

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
When the IVS on one of the fixed cameras is activated, that camera calls the PTZ cameras to a preset that also views the area covered by that camera.

RodeoGeorge
again useless...for the price of the ptz you can have fixed cameras pointed at those locations..ivs is not reliable enough to use as a proper sensor...
what is the ptz going to do if there are triggers from two separate cameras?

Rick Rick

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

RodeoGeorge
Yes I use PTZ all the time. THat way I dont have to have a lot of cameras put on the front of my house.

Rick Rick

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
again useless...for the price of the ptz you can have fixed cameras pointed at those locations..ivs is not reliable enough to use as a proper sensor...
what is the ptz going to do if there are triggers from two separate cameras?
Good point. THat is why I have already suggested to BI folks that they should allow the ability for a camera to know which other camera triggered the group