Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
AOC is having a really bad year. Buckle up, buttercup. Still got another half year to go. So much more can be undone in 6 months.......:rofl:

In that link it states "....And if the filibuster gets in the way, it’s like voting rights, it should be, we provide an exception for this. We except, we require an exception to the filibuster for this action,” said Biden.

Did anybody reading that besides me NOT understand WTF he was saying? I've heard 5 year olds make better sense. He's worth less than a sack full of horse shit....

Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In that link it states "....And if the filibuster gets in the way, it’s like voting rights, it should be, we provide an exception for this. We except, we require an exception to the filibuster for this action,” said Biden.

Did anybody reading that besides me NOT understand WTF he was saying? I've heard 5 year olds make better sense. He's worth less than a sack full of horse shit....
Horse shit has some use to it though, like fertilizer

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
ECO-"Activists" (or TERRORISTS?) slashing tires on SUV's. How much environmental "damage" happens in the production of a tire. I would bet it is significant.

Talk about "deJa vu all over again"...didn't this also occur before in the last few years in some big metro area? I just know it did and it was in a post on IPCT but I can't find it, but no biggie. I recall that at the time I said something to the effect "...they better hope I don't catch them in the act doing that to one of my vehicles". Even run-of-the-mill "standard" new tires are no less than $200 apiece. :(

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Talk about "deJa vu all over again"...didn't this also occur before in the last few years in some big metro area? I just know it did and it was in a post on IPCT but I can't find it, but no biggie. I recall that at the time I said something to the effect "...they better hope I don't catch them in the act doing that to one of my vehicles". Even run-of-the-mill "standard" new tires are no less than $200 apiece. :(
New generation of street punks.....

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Poor Canadians.
They let Trudeau stomp on their basic rights and they’ve gone full woke stupid. Keep Drinking eh?

Toronto Police caused confusion on Twitter after posting about a missing ‘woman’ despite the accompanying picture showing a biological male with a goatee.

News Release – Missing Woman, Ryerson Avenue and Bathurst Street area, Isobella Degrace, 27,” stated the Twitter post.

“She is described as 5’10″, with a thin build, shaggy blonde hair, and a full goatee,” the Toronto Police Service said.
“She was last seen wearing a black t-shirt and grey pants.”
Apparently, observing Canada’s gender identification rules is more important than accurately describing a missing person.

Respondents on Twitter were quick to chime in.

How are we supposed to find her when you post a picture of a dude?” asked another respondent.

“How would you describe this woman on the radio or via text?” asked another.

“If you laugh, it’s a hate crime,” joked one person.

Despite the stupidity, Isobella Degrace was eventually located by authorities about 9 hours after posting the tweet.

DsineR

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Poor Canadians.
They let Trudeau stomp on their basic rights and they’ve gone full woke stupid. Keep Drinking eh?

Toronto Police caused confusion on Twitter after posting about a missing ‘woman’ despite the accompanying picture showing a biological male with a goatee.
DeepStack errors