Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It's just gonna get weirder and weirder because society is enabling this.

Does that enable me to get a parking spot at the front of the store at 6pm on a Friday night?????

All those people in wheelchairs should park at the back of the lot. Heck all they need to do is sit in a chair and have someone push them around :rolleyes:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Or else what? The Human Rights Campagne will stop purchasing AB products? LMAO.
Why can't these damn companies (Coca Cola, Goodyear, Bank of America, AB/Budweiser, to name just a small fraction) just stick to making a product or performing a service and leave it at that? Concentrate on all the properties that make a good product or service (price, reliability, availability, support and more) and stay out of politics?

I could not care less about who or what they support.....are they going to refuse to sell to me because of what I think or who I support?

The problem is these companies are full of themselves and have decided they are indispensable. They think a lot more of themselves than do the general public.....the public that buys their products/services and is responsible for their success and profit and do NOT like to be lied to or led around by the nose.

I'm not a big fan of cancel-culture but my feelings for not being coerced into accepting something I don't support are a LOT stronger...AB can kiss my ass. :mad:

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not what actual buyers are showing with their spending habits lol