Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Ford's "Redefining Tough" Commercial Features LGBT-Colored Truck

Ford Motor Company has found itself ensnared in a potential controversy after Twitter users highlighted an ad that features a rainbow colored vehicle as part of a campaign called ‘redefining tough’.

Apparently, the colors of a movement that seeks to normalize the sexual mutilation of children is now considered “tough” by Ford.

Starbucks... Never been in one of them. Never would, never will. Guess I'll just have to miss out on that lame experience of overpaying for products made by libs.

Surely SI didn’t think this was really gonna work?
New SI Swimsuit cover girl, 81yo Martha Stewart….
View attachment 163458

Kind of surprises me. The way things are going I figured that lady boy would have been featured. Something tells me that was the plan A until AB decided to commit suicide. So this is plan B.

She "holds racial justice and equity dear". Ironic if that's the case.

You can't apologize to the mob..... Just tell it like it is they tried to take her rental bike. She has the receipts to prove it. They fucked over her life and apologizing is not going to make it better. Taking a stand will. She'll get a job in 2 seconds probably paying more than she was making.

FYI to Anheuser Busch... The only way that you could have eased and possibly somewhat recovered from what you have done, would have been to start your first written public response to this debacle like this...

"To our dear and faithful customers,

We are going start our apology by saying, Yes, being the idiots we are, we knowingly allowed atombrained leftists into our ranks, and we are truly remorseful. And Yes, this Dylan Mulvaney is a Man pretending to be a little girl. We know he has sick mental delusions as to his gender......"

1684531604575.png

Last edited: