Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

I would like to hear the Hodge Twins talk about this.

If Ford REALLY wants to impress me with ultimate wokeness they can make the "Very Gay Raptor" only available as an EV. They could then blame the subsequent lack of sales on "homophobic/transphobic white supremacists". Further analysis would reveal that the only people that were likely to buy it in the first place (LBGQT+, non-binary, trans, alphabet soup, yada yada) didn't buy it because.......it's an over-priced EV with tons of complaints of short range, especially if pulling a reasonable load and long re-charge times.

Never thought I'd agree on anything with a bunch of strange, dysfunctional, queer folk...:headbang::cool:

I would like to hear the Hodge Twins talk about this.
What a hoot.

So the NAACP took over the functions of 2 Federal bureaus, the Dept. of Homeland Security AND the State Department, regarding the issuance of travel advisories?

What's next....the FDA will start issuing recalls on dog food? The USDA will start testing multi-vitamins? Maybe the FAA can finally do something about skyrocketing auto and home insurance rates. It would make more sense for the IRS to go after illegal marijuana growers because they didn't get THEIR cut of the profits.

If you don't believe the NAACP didn't get a call from Brandon's FBLie to issue that advisory, then maybe you'll bite on this: Gavin Nosense of CA wants America's blacks to come to CA....and don't forget to bring your money!

100% proof of mental illness.

100000%. I was thinking the same thing when I saw it. Again, I'm mystified by the amount of mental illness we are seeing. Maybe the amount of mental illness has always been there (even 1,000 years ago) but with social media we encourage the crazies to make themselves known. All I know is that life and survival have become relatively easy for so many and now they have free time that allows them to indulge in their mental illness.

100000%. I was thinking the same thing when I saw it. Again, I'm mystified by the amount of mental illness we are seeing. Maybe the amount of mental illness has always been there (even 1,000 years ago) but with social media we encourage the crazies to make themselves known. All I know is that life and survival have become relatively easy for so many and now they have free time that allows them to indulge in their mental illness.

Spot on. I keep telling my daughters (both are A honor roll) that they are already ahead of over 90% of their fellow Americans....just keep doing what you are doing...being NORMAL...and you will shine above all others. At least for now and the foreseeable future, I think. Which is BAD for our country.

Funny to think .. that some will see older brandings / ads from the past and ask about the LGBTQidkwtfidnrtl+ connection due to the rainbow ..

i.e. this must be some early computer for them? right ? ..

1684691109914.png

1684690988642.png
1684691048278.png
1684691069248.png

1684700909690.png