Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

a take on Cleopatra Netflix series ..

1684720220068.png

1684720282692.png

1684720645064.png

Last edited:
1684721648667.png

It amazes me that women still vote for the anti-woman party and will continue to do so.

I hear ya'. Where are all the feminists in this? I guess feminism takes a back seat to liberalism.

It amazes me that women still vote for the anti-woman party and will continue to do so.

I hear ya'. Where are all the feminists in this? I guess feminism takes a back seat to liberalism.
Hell, some showed up with banners "Protect Female Sports" and were peacefully protesting but security threw them off the grounds!

They did not adhere to the "Protesters Handbook" used in Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, etc. where you smash windows, throw bricks, set police cars on fire and such but were thrown off the grounds any way......:mad:

1684771749452.png

Do any of them realize they were not born into slavery? And further, do they realize the only slavery is voluntary participation by staying on the Democrap plantation that holds them down? I have so many questions on who should qualify and why and further, who should be held responsible for slavery.

This could quite literally lead to a second civil war if it isn't brought under control and settled. Just absolute horse shit from the free shit crowd...AND...the POS politician's pandering to them as well.

'I have so many questions on who should qualify and why and further, who should be held responsible for slavery.'

I don't. None what-so-ever.

Doesn't surprise me since it's similar to blacks voting for the party that destroyed their family structure and drove them back into slavery.