Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
From that story:
"These events resulted in employees phoning in concerns to leadership that the framing of the term Karen as hurtful minimized the harms of racism "

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And this...

WTF Chart Of The Day: Bud Light Sales Dump For 6th Straight Week
WTF Chart Of The Day: Bud Light Sales Dump For 6th Straight Week | ZeroHedge

New industry data, according to The Wall Street Journal, shows that sales of Bud Light have declined for another week amid the controversy over the company’s decision to engage in a social media campaign with transgender influencer and activist Dylan Mulvaney.

In the week starting on May 8, U.S. retail sales tumbled 28% compared with the same period a year ago, according to an analysis of Nielsen data by consulting company Bump Williams, with the decline showing no signs of stopping...

Source: The Wall Street Journal

As we have previously noted, the company placed Alissa Heinerscheid - the first woman in Bud Light’s four-decade history to run its marketing - and her boss, Daniel Blake, on leave. Heinerscheid was replaced in the role of head marketer for Bud Light by a seasoned beer executive and Blake’s role was eliminated to give senior marketers closer oversight on brand decisions. Heinerscheid and Blake remain on leave.

Additionally, Bud Light has reportedly responded by buying unsold cases of the beer that are past their expiration date, signaling a change in the brand’s direction and an attempt to draw back to its original formula that appeals implicitly to its core customers.

“The unfortunate reality that it happened without higher-level approval exposed a concerning lack of oversight for brand marketing decisions,” said in a Facebook statement.
“That lack of oversight has been addressed.”
Ironically, Anheuser-Busch is getting it in both ends with The Human Rights Campaign, an LGBT rights organization, said Anheuser-Busch had showed a “profound lack of fortitude” and should have stood in solidarity with Mulvaney as people attacked her on social-media and conservative news outlets. The group this month suspended the brewer’s Corporate Equality Index score, which ranks companies on their policies for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer employees.

laugh.gif

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is worth the scrolling = well described series of tweets that explains the Bud Lite debacle :rofl:

Bud Light's No-Win Scenario | ZeroHedge
Thanks @bigredfish some solid material there..

Looks like the twitter thread was made into an article by Auron:

Auron MacIntyre
@AuronMacintyre
I turned this thread into an article

1684792920112.png

Target .. NOT appropriate .. NOT appropriate ..

1684793032940.png

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I dunno....I don't see it as a "boycott" of AB. I see it as a permanent abandonment of their products. I can switch over to Miller Light or Coors Light easily without thinking about it when I simply want to down a dozen of them in a short period of time. It's not like I drink that chit because it is what I consider the best and most flavorable beer. Light beers are perfect for hours on end tailgating parties...it's not about flavor...LOL! Now, if you asked me to switch from Coke to Pepsi I'd have a dilemma. They are not close enough like Bud-Miller-Coors. Again, I don't think it's a "boycott". It's adiós - sayōnara - verabschiedung FOREVER!

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
His kid attends private school. Don't you love the "in your face, fuck you" of the hypocrite lying left. They don't even try to hide it because the brainless libtard sheeple will continue to vote for the same stupidity they breed.

[/QUOTE]

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Someone please explain it to my simple brain. The MSM are liars. We waited for the
"Week of J6th" tapes. The 1st. night was, shall we say, not according to the Government script.
Then blank________________!

Now Tucker gets fired for Dominion! This is better than the "X Files". Oh how I want to believe..:slap:

Reaction score