Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So now Target is going to pivot and temporarily stop catering to perverts, pedophiles and mentally ill sexual deviants, and instead celebrate that 10 time loser, thug, felon, drug addict, guy who held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman, caught passing counterfeit money, and overdosing to die from fentanyl... Yep. ...theyre going to celebrate George Floyd

Target Internal Email Appears To Pivot From Pride To The "Murder Of George Floyd"
Target Internal Email Appears To Pivot From Pride To The "Murder Of George Floyd" | ZeroHedge

Another alleged internal e-mail from Target posted to Twitter on Thursday appears to show the company commemorating the "murder of George Floyd". The email was also reported on by The Post Millennial.

"Today brings more reflection, pain and the need for continued care as our team, hometown and world remember the anniversary of the murder of George Floyd," the email appears to say.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
What's the point of these public school board forums? The leftist woke aren't listening...in one ear and out the other. They will not change. The only thing the woke understand are consequences that hit them in the wallet.

Reaction score
What's the point of these public school board forums? The leftist woke aren't listening...in one ear and out the other. They will not change. The only thing the woke understand are consequences that hit them in the wallet.

They are likely required by law to allow public commentary. That does not mean they will act on it. In fact, they virtually never even interact with any speaker.

There is some new research into the tendency of Leftists to become totalitarian assholes.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They are likely required by law to allow public commentary. That does not mean they will act on it. In fact, they virtually never even interact with any speaker.

There is some new research into the tendency of Leftists to become totalitarian assholes.

Recently I was reviewing the Chinese Cultural Revolution, Nazi Germany and their "cultural totalitarianism", Soviet Union and the great purges and gulags, and Pol Pot in Cambodia ..

I see many parallels with the CRT, woke, anti-white groups ..

to the point I ask myself .. how are they different from the anti-Jewish book burning Nazis ..

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score