Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently the heads of CFA think the American public likes their company and its food so much they won't do to them what they did to A-B/Bud Lite and Target. I really do like CFA, their policies, their restaurant atmosphere and employee treatment up to this point but I know what my limit is. I've been a loyal CFA patron since the late Truett Cathy ran The Dwarf House in Hapeville, GA. It was 1955 and I was 6 years old. I hate to see that come to an end but I am in charge of myself.

I've read their current DEI page and mission statement and at this point, all seems okay with me...but I'll be watching as this unfolds. I have a feeling several million others will be watching as well.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I hope the little red 'ball' goes down in flames over their stupidity....good.

View attachment 164515

View attachment 164514
I see who the real racists are. 50% black employees is well beyond the demographics for this group which is a clear indication of racism deployed against specific races. It saddens me that skin color is a metric for determining hiring practices.

Reaction score
Apparently the heads of CFA think the American public likes their company and its food so much they won't do to them what they did to A-B/Bud Lite and Target. I really do like CFA, their policies, their restaurant atmosphere and employee treatment up to this point but I know what my limit is. I've been a loyal CFA patron since the late Truett Cathy ran The Dwarf House in Hapeville, GA. It was 1955 and I was 6 years old. I hate to see that come to an end but I am in charge of myself.

I've read their current DEI page and mission statement and at this point, all seems okay with me...but I'll be watching as this unfolds. I have a feeling several million others will be watching as well.

As much as I love their product, I will be boycotting them for many months.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
I see who the real racists are. 50% black employees is well beyond the demographics for this group which is a clear indication of racism deployed against specific races. It saddens me that skin color is a metric for determining hiring practices.
Well, its been going on for a while. I retired from the Marines in late 2002. I was an E-8, or MSgt. I had many friends that where E-9s....both MGySgt's and SgtMaj's and a few that were Gunners. I was thinking about staying in and putting in for the Gunner program...but was bluntly told that I was the 'wrong shade of green' and forget about it. Very, very true.

When I was a Sgt. Instructor(SSgt) (DI for Officer Candidates) at Officer Candidate School (OCS Quantico) if we had a minority candidate, and unless he or she just about committed murder, they were graduating. If you did, then it was one hell of a tough case to sell if you wanted to drop them. Had one candidate that was an absolute POS...from New York...Gang Banger. We were on a hump...black flag conditions, and him and the Senior Sgt. Instructor (referred to Platoon Sgt.) were at the top of the hill....when I happened to come strolling up...this POS had his helmet in his hand was was getting ready to strike the Platoon Sgt. Once he saw me, he dropped it and pretended to go down with heat exhaustion. When I insisted on dropping him, I was called up in front of the SgtMaj and Col. to argue my case. The Col told me that if dropped my case, I was quarranteed he would never see a combat at arms MOS (arty, infantry, tanker, etc). I relented and dropped it. Think of it like this: If I had two black candidates, and one was dropped, then I had a 50% minority attrition rate. Bad stuff. I don't think I had much of a choice really as I cannot say what was involved with the other parts of the conversation we had. I did tell him that I would never salute him. Fast forward 9 or so months, that SOB was in Arty School. Didn't last. He was court martial-ed for insubordination and drug use. Unheard of for a Marine Officer.

I can't imagine what it is like now.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
‘Boycott Target’ song over retailer’s LGBTQ ‘agenda’ tops iTunes — but rapper still claims he’s ‘shadow-banned’
‘Boycott Target’ song over retailer’s LGBTQ ‘agenda’ tops iTunes — but rapper still claims he’s ‘shadow-banned’
The track has hit No. 1 on iTunes’ most popular chart across all genres, and sits above songs by Taylor Swift and Luke Combs that are in the No. 2 and No. 3 spots, respectively.

And...
Conservative Rappers Slam Target For "Targeting Your Kids"; Top iTunes Despite 'Shadow Ban' Claim | ZeroHedge
Conservative rappers Forgiato Blow, Jimmy Levy, Nick Nittoli and 'Stoney Dudebro' have taken aim at Target for "targeting your kids" with controversial transgender-oriented merchandise for children.
The song, titled "Boycott Target" and filmed inside a Target store, has made it to the top spot on Apple's iTunes.

Last edited: