Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
They will never release it. It will solidly backup what we all know to be the truth. That is why they will never release it. She was a mentally ill freak.
But if there was ANYTHING in it that remotely resembles any kind of conservative stance on ANYTHING-- it would have been out the same day the murderer engaged in terror.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Will other insurance companies follow suit in California? They now can't get new homeowners insurance, won't be able to buy a petrol car, truck, train or semi, have constant rolling electrical blackouts, every black person living in Cali is eligible for 1.2 million dollars from the tax payers, highest house prices in the nation, everything plastic in the state causes birth defects and causes cancer. No wonder they are all going to Florida and Texas.....

Reaction score
As with all things sharp, I managed to slice my thumb wide open while trimming the screens on my house. I am not afraid of guns, c4, explosives, howitzers, dynamite, but damn if an Xacto or box cutter blade will be the death of me! Anyways, we had to make a dash to the local Walgreens to get some butterfly bandages and stuff, and my daughter was like, 'Hey dad, look at this....'

1685405570906.png

But in all honesty, I think this makes more since then anything else, minus the obvious 'Our Tone' crap, just make them in different colors. I get that. Me? IDGAF as long as I can 'stop the bleeding'... :)
20230528_201748.jpg20230513_141826.jpg

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
As with all things sharp, I managed to slice my thumb wide open while trimming the screens on my house. I am not afraid of guns, c4, explosives, howitzers, dynamite, but damn if an Xacto or box cutter blade will be the death of me! Anyways, we had to make a dash to the local Walgreens to get some butterfly bandages and stuff, and my daughter was like, 'Hey dad, look at this....'

View attachment 164406

But in all honesty, I think this makes more since then anything else, minus the obvious 'Our Tone' crap, just make them in different colors. I get that. Me? IDGAF as long as I can 'stop the bleeding'... :)
View attachment 164407View attachment 164408

Ouch!

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

View attachment 164406

View attachment 164407View attachment 164408
I hope you choose the darkest shade you can find. They should have done that years ago. But the race separating wokeness and CRT/DEI behind the term “Ourtone” is sickening.

Last edited: