Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
So I have to wonder Where TF is Antifa now to fight 'fascism'? Where are they to defend the Jewish people from the attempted annihilation of the Jewish Race? Where are THEY at, to fight against Racism and freedom of Religion?

Yeah, i thought so...just like this PIG.

1699626951312.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is whats wrong with our education system. Deranged Liberals

Princeton Professor Calls Sex with Animals "Thought-Provoking"
Princeton Professor Calls Sex with Animals "Thought-Provoking" | ZeroHedge
So this guy states this is why he went vegan: “I didn’t do it to save the Earth, but because I realized that there is no ethical justification for treating animals like machines for converting feed into meat, milk and eggs.”

So he believes that there is no 'ethical justification' to kill animals for food, but it is OK to rape them. What a sick fuck!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So this guy states this is why he went vegan: “I didn’t do it to save the Earth, but because I realized that there is no ethical justification for treating animals like machines for converting feed into meat, milk and eggs.”

So he believes that there is no 'ethical justification' to kill animals for food, but it is OK to rape them. What a sick fuck!
Sadly, New Mexico and West Virginia as well as the District of Columbia, do not have laws making it illegal to have sex with an animal.

And some states, it is illegal with your pet, but not a farm animal.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
At least DC had Micky Dees when we were granted Liberty from Quantico Va way back when.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Still waiting on that Epstein list of clients having sex with minors ..... (Little chance I know, Epstein was after all working for government Intelligence of one or more countries...pedophilia is ok for "important people")

Feds peruse client list of powerful ‘johns’ after bust of high-end prostitution ring
Justice experts expect big names to drop in cases that also win fame for prosecutors

Feds peruse client list of powerful ‘johns’ after bust of high-end prostitution ring

Reaction score
Still waiting on that Epstein list of clients having sex with minors ..... (Little chance I know, Epstein was after all working for government Intelligence of one or more countries...pedophilia is ok for "important people")

Justice experts expect big names to drop in cases that also win fame for prosecutors

"
In a public statement, Justice Department officials named only the three men arrested on charges of running the operation.

The clients’ identities will unlikely be shielded for long."
What a crock of shit. The only names that will be leaked are any who are conservative/Republicans. Others will never see the light of day.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
This is whats wrong with our education system. Deranged Liberals

Princeton Professor Calls Sex with Animals "Thought-Provoking"
Princeton Professor Calls Sex with Animals "Thought-Provoking" | ZeroHedge
The vegan leftist so-called professor thinks that rape of animal is "Thought Provoking". As they sure the heck won't be having sex on their own with humans.

1699854234143.png

This is what he considers thought provoking...

1699854339904.png

The following is leftist reasoning in a nutshell...

Zoophilia Is Morally Permissible (journalofcontroversialideas.org)

1699854779353.png