Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If I recall, some Act passed in 1964 made this practice illegal, and the USSC recently told universities the same. So how does this keep happening?

(Hint, we no longer have a functional judicial system and the DOJ is as corrupt as any 3rd world banana republik)

No White Faculty Allowed
At the University of Washington, civil rights laws have not stopped blatant racial discrimination in faculty hiring.

No White Faculty Allowed
Excerpt:

"Delighted by its success in excluding all white candidates, the department’s Diversity Advisory Committee commissioned the “Promising Practices” handbook...."

It takes balls (or some kind of stupidity) to have "diversity" in the name of your committee then perform with bias and discrimination. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, “diversity” is defined as “the practice or quality of including or involving people from a range of different social and ethnic backgrounds and of different genders, sexual orientations, etc.”

The above definition uses the words "including" and "involving" and says NOTHING about "excluding" or "un-involving". It also uses the word "different" TWICE, for good reason. :confused:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excerpt:

"Weathers will donate 10% of the calendar’s sales to the Riley Gaines Center, supporting the preservation of women’s sports from ideologies he perceives as threatening the integrity of women’s athletics."
Love it! Gonna buy some first chance I get! :headbang::cool:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
X CEO Says 10 Million New Users Joined 'Free Speech' Platform In December
X CEO Says 10 Million New Users Joined 'Free Speech' Platform In December | ZeroHedge

On Thursday, X CEO Linda Yaccarino revealed, "More than 10 million people have signed up for X so far this December!"
More than 10 million people have signed up for X so far this December! pic.twitter.com/sW8cN2xM0Y
— Linda Yaccarino (@lindayaX) December 8, 2023

In July, Elon Musk revealed X had 540 million monthly users, and more recently, he posted, "Guess we're not dead yet," while referring to X traffic data on Google that surpassed rival Instagram and Facebook.

Guess we’re not dead yet — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 23, 2023

Legacy media, like CBS, ABC, NBC, and the list goes on and on, are fighting for survival and have waged war on X because they view the 'free speech' platform as an existential threat.
Allies of corporate media, including advocacy groups like Media Matters, have attempted to sabotage the social media platform by misleading companies to pull ad spending. And so far, it has worked. Apple, Disney, Comcast, Paramount Global, and IBM paused advertisements last month.

Also, last month, Musk told advertising boycotters: "...if someone wants to blackmail me with advertising, they can go f*ck themselves."
WATCH - ELON MUSK GOING VIRAL ON NATIONAL TV‼ “Go Fuck Yourselves” to all advertisers threatening to leave X pic.twitter.com/KL7jgCk1Tg
— Nelson Epega (@nelsonepega) November 29, 2023

Commenting on the advertiser boycott of X, billionaire Bill Ackman said Musk "is entirely correct that he and @X are treated unfairly and inconsistently by advertisers."
Ackman pointed out that TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and others have "enormous amounts of problematic content, antisemitic and otherwise, but the advertisers don't boycott those platforms."

The bottom line is legacy corporate media's disinformation campaign against X is not working.

Reaction score
WHY do they do this shit? WTF?

1702150162074.png
Stupid.

I remember the "buzz" about Hamilton, and then watching the news when the cast did a public tantrum to berate and bitch FROM THE STAGE that conservatives were in the audience (I think it was Mike Pence-- so they were wrong anyway). I thought that everyone is raving about how brilliant the play is. When it came out on Disney, I figured I better watch it-- I mean-- it's a great storyline-- right? And it was brilliant. And it was a Racist POS production. I noted that the "bad guys" were white. All I could think is -- WHAT is the point of transposing races in characters other than to be provocatively Racist?

You just gotta love that woke people bitching about racism show their own racism in the process. So. Sir Isaac Newton as a black man is just stupid and some asshole producer is just trying to make their own little "woke" statement via that casting decision. What really PISSES ME OFF is that there are actual REAL and true stories of brilliance, bravery, heroism, insight, and ACCOMPLISHMENT within communities of People of Color--- and for the most part, the woke production companies IGNORE THEM. Too busy trying to out-woke the other production companies. What a FAIL.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
WHY do they do this shit? WTF?

View attachment 179675
Stupid.

I remember the "buzz" about Hamilton, and then watching the news when the cast did a public tantrum to berate and bitch FROM THE STAGE that conservatives were in the audience (I think it was Mike Pence-- so they were wrong anyway). I thought that everyone is raving about how brilliant the play is. When it came out on Disney, I figured I better watch it-- I mean-- it's a great storyline-- right? And it was brilliant. And it was a Racist POS production. I noted that the "bad guys" were white. All I could think is -- WHAT is the point of transposing races in characters other than to be provocatively Racist?

You just gotta love that woke people bitching about racism show their own racism in the process. So. Sir Isaac Newton as a black man is just stupid and some asshole producer is just trying to make their own little "woke" statement via that casting decision. What really PISSES ME OFF is that there are actual REAL and true stories of brilliance, bravery, heroism, insight, and ACCOMPLISHMENT within communities of People of Color--- and for the most part, the woke production companies IGNORE THEM. Too busy trying to out-woke the other production companies. What a FAIL.
Just remember the main guy who made Hamilton is 100% anti-2A

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
LMAO and these unhappy liberal dummies want to leave Kalifornia and go to other States and bring their dumbass ideas with them.

View attachment 179712
There are tons of laws on the books, and excessive amounts of electronic intelligence to find and locate those who steal more than $950 in total, from various outlets .. also tons of laws to get them on organized crime ( when they do this as a mob attack ) .. the AGs seem to just not willing to do the work

Reaction score