Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I think Elon has a streak of naive in him, many “positive attitude” types do. I do believe he’s basically an honest guy and he puts his money where his mouth is.

Frankly I think Ackerman on the other hand is a pure opportunist and virtue signaling is a key part of his makeup. I’ve watched him as an investor for years. He puts other people’s money where his mouth is.

What’s interesting is he’s now tilting openly conservative which tells you something about which way the wind is blowing in elite circles…

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Well it seems that a lot of the Jewish folks in high circles seemed to be awaken by all the antisemitism. Seems like a lot of them were happy to go along with a lot of woke bullshit but their eyes were opened with regard to antisemitism. When you are super wealthy you generally are not inconvenienced by all the things that us little people deal with everyday as a result of woke, green, liberal policies. I'm disappointed in people who seem to only "get it" when they are personally impacted. Seems like a lot of libs are for all kinds of shit until they realize it personally impacts them. If it doesn't personally impact them then they are perfectly happy to run with it because they can check off another virtue signal box and pretend to be a good person. Like you said above, other people's money.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think Elon has a streak of naive in him, many “positive attitude” types do. I do believe he’s basically an honest guy and he puts his money where his mouth is.

Frankly I think Ackerman on the other hand is a pure opportunist and virtue signaling is a key part of his makeup. I’ve watched him as an investor for years. He puts other people’s money where his mouth is.

What’s interesting is he’s now tilting openly conservative which tells you something about which way the wind is blowing in elite circles…
"What’s interesting is he’s ( Bill Ackerman ) now tilting openly conservative which tells you something about which way the wind is blowing in elite circles…"

Oct 7th = broke possible Israel + Saudi peace .. AND broke USA intersectionality bonds.

We all knew sooner or later, that such diverse groups under the woke / DEI intersectionality banner attacking "White Male" capitalism would eventually fracture.

Honestly, I am surprised it took this long .. and sad that it had to be an event like Oct 7th that made it clear to some that partnering up with some of these groups would be detrimental to yourself and family, relatives.

Should be clear now to the Jews that they're included in the white privileged group by not just the neo-nazi but also by their woke "allies"

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
What the hell did these dummies think they were voting for? Free shit and what else? They got paid for their vote so they should shut up and be happy living on the Democrap plantation. Amazing what people will do to continue in segregated bondage. Next time vote the opposite; try freedom instead of oppression.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Of course the liberal woke progressives don't give a damn unless they are cold.

Was reading an article (after seeing the Tucker video posted) about how German and other European citizens are turning to wood to burn to stay warm. It's illegal to collect even dead/fallen trees from certain state managed forests in Germany (probably the same here too). Most of the huge increase in burning wood is directly tied to embargos on Russian oil/gas. Now there is a comical clash between those wanting to stay warm and those worried about man-made global warming. It looks like they'd rather have you freeze to death in Germany. And those paying much higher energy costs are being subsidized by governments to offset the increase. Of course this will cause inflation. It's a mess for sure but perhaps a good reminder of what will happen if you tie the hands of the fossil fuel industry. And below you can see the USA has gone from barely any LNG exports a short 8 years ago to the #1 exporter of LNG. Humans, we are such a comedy.

1707835391846.png

1707834814382.png

1707835119526.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Of course the liberal woke progressives don't give a damn unless they are cold.

Was reading an article (after seeing the Tucker video posted) about how German and other European citizens are turning to wood to burn to stay warm. It's illegal to collect even dead/fallen trees from certain state managed forests in Germany (probably the same here too). Most of the huge increase in burning wood is directly tied to embargos on Russian oil/gas. Now there is a comical clash between those wanting to stay warm and those worried about man-made global warming. It looks like they'd rather have you freeze to death in Germany. And those paying much higher energy costs are being subsidized by governments to offset the increase. Of course this will cause inflation. It's a mess for sure but perhaps a good reminder of what will happen if you tie the hands of the fossil fuel industry. And below you can see the USA has gone from barely any LNG exports a short 8 years ago to the #1 exporter of LNG. Humans, we are such a comedy.

View attachment 186130

View attachment 186127

View attachment 186129

LNG .. so I guess the solution for the industry is to flare natural gas them at the well head instead ?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
LNG is evil.....let the Euros eat cake (frozen)!

In another forum I belong to the woke progressives there are having a meltdown because I would not agree to their man-made-global-warming rant. They're off telling me how the waters are rising and how cities are building levees and barriers in anticipation of the rising water. They started listing all the major coastal cities spending millions/billions of their fortifications. I posted the following then it became crickets. <chrip><chrip>