Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
'I'd Love For You To Explain What This Means': JD Vance Presses FAA Nominee Over 'Equity' Agenda
Forbes Breaking News

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Always humorous when the progressives defend Islam ..

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not long ago this would have been a big thing…. Now we just assume our government is so fucking corrupt that we take it for granted

In Stunning Letter To Congress, Zuckerberg Admits Biden-Harris Pressured Facebook To Censor Content
The only thing I can think about when I see this 180 degree turn by Zuck is that he can see the writing on the wall and is trying to save his own hide.
He's got to be scared because what he did was so over the top. I don't know what the official charges would be, but it was big time election interference. This is what that RICO statute was made to handle...
This gives me hope that trump has a chance of overcoming the cheating, fraud, and illegals voting.
But then again, what are the Dems going to do if they win? They'll just bury this... So, maybe Zuck is just hedging his bet.

Regardless, Trump needs to remember what this f#@&$#@ did and throw him under the jail if he wins.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Lets face it, Democrat voters are mentally stunted and generally don't have the intelligence needed to be able to make rational adult decisions ...

Failed Border Czar Kamala Harris Now Vows To Build Trump's Wall

Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Lets face it, Democrat voters are mentally stunted and generally don't have the intelligence needed to be able to make rational adult decisions ...

Failed Border Czar Kamala Harris Now Vows To Build Trump's Wall
What liberals define as good or bad has nothing to do with what it is, and everything to do with who wants to do it. I've been saying this ever since obummer seduced all of them.