Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Problem being, they think a fulltime work week is just 24 hours, not 40.
California thinks it is 32 hours :lmao:

And a quote:

"According to studies, the U.S. ranks among the top countries in hours worked per year. Americans also spend less time than people from other developed countries on personal care and leisure."

If that is true, why do I see so very few workers and most places shutting down early due to no staff?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
IMO the problem is human nature. People decide what's fair based on their comparison with others. After WWII, people in general were content because things were so much better than what they had lived through. Those that are younger now don't know what suffering and hardship is with respect to work and standard of living. The only way they will learn is for it to first get worse and they have to struggle for survival. Until then, whining for more stuff and less work will remain what's normal for them. The politicians giving in to this to buy votes just makes it worse, and when the big downfall hits in earnest, it will be a lot deeper than it would have been without the dishonest greedy power hungry politicians, entertainers, corporation leaders, and sports stars who are acting on human nature. Imagine if the leaders promoted honesty, hard work, and love for others instead of the greed, hate, and perversion they mostly peddle.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I didn’t realize until a few week ago that maternity leave for guys is the “new” thing after their wife has a baby.

I remember when our daughter wa born. I got home from work about midnight, took the wife in to the ER at 3am. He our daughter around 7am and I was back to work by noon

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score